FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Project Systems
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TS412_1909 exam?
What is the cost of C_TS412_1909 exam or SAP S/4HANA Project Systems certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Project Systems exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TS412_1909?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TS412_1909?
- Project Structures, (> 12%) => Name the components of Work Breakdown Structure, Network and activities, Milestones
- Material, (> 12%) => Explain Work breakdown structure BOM, BOM PS Interface, component assignment in the network, material procurement
- Resources, (> 12%) => Describe how the Resource Planning process integrates with HCM
- Dates, (> 12%) => Describe the importance of various dates which can be tracked for projects
- Cost and Budgets, (> 12%) => Describe procedures for establishing budgets and reporting costs.
- Revenues and Payments, (> 12%) => Describe the characteristics of Revenues Payments.
- Reporting, ( 8%) => Determine general reporting requirements and reporting requirements for cost centers. Configure cost center reporting and create report painter reports
What books needs to be read for exam C_TS412_1909?
1. S4121 => Master Data Configuration for Project Control in SAP S/4HANA
2. S4122 => Project Logistics Control in SAP S/4HANA
3. S4123 => Project Controlling in SAP S/4HANA Project System
4. S4120 => Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Project System
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TS412_1909?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Project Systems books.
In how many languages C_TS412_1909 exam available?
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Project Systems exam?
What is the process to register C_TS412_1909 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS412_1909 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TS412_1909 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TS412_1909 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TS412_1909 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Project Systems exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TS412_1909 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TS412_1909?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TS412_1909 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4120 (Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Project System)?
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA: SAP Fiori UX; SAP Business Client; SAP GUI
- Project Management with SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Project Structures
- Creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and creating Networks
- Applying Documents, Milestones, and Mass Change
- Exporting and Importing Projects
- Reporting in SAP S/4HANA: Analyzing Projects with the Structure Information System and with Financial Reports
- Project Plans
- Checking Projects with the Project Planning Board
- Planning Dates for WBS Elements
- Scheduling Networks
- Planning Resources with Networks
- Generating Requirements for Externally Processed Activities
- Scheduling multiple resources
- Planning Materials with Networks
- Planning Costs for WBS and Networks, and Planning Revenue for Projects
- Project Budgets
- Project Execution
- Entering Actual Dates for WBS Elements
- Confirming Actual Dates for Networks
- Posting Documents to WBS Elements with Execution Services
- Creating Claims for Projects
- Posting Documents to Networks
- Billing Projects with Milestone Billing
- Executing Period-End Closing Procedures
What topics are covered in Book S4121 (Master Data Configuration for Project Control in SAP S/4HANA)?
- Introduction to Project System structures
- Identifying Requirements for Structures in the SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Customizing WBS
- Defining User Fields and Interface Settings
- Using Multilingual Settings and Access Control Lists
- Creating Operative Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Maintaining Operative Work Breakdown Structures
- Creating Standard Work Breakdown Structures
- Activities and Networks
- Customizing Networks and Maintaining Networks and Activities
- Using milestones in networks
- Creating Standard Networks
- Project and Simulation Versions
- Creating and Transferring Simulation Versions
- Creating Project Versions
What topics are covered in Book S4122 (Project Logistics Control in SAP S/4HANA)?
- Creating project structures
- Functions and types of scheduling
- Scheduling dates for WBS
- Performing scheduling and network activities
- Customizing in time scheduling
- Scheduling activities
- Performing Time Scheduling using Relationships
- Scheduling Constraints and Dependencies in Networks
- Setting Actual Dates for WBS Elements and Activities
- Project Capabilities
- Processing internal activities
- Analyzing internal activities and capacity requirements
- Generating capacity requirements
- Executing Capacity Analyses for Projects and Work Centers
- Performing Capacity Leveling
- Processing Confirmations and Triggering a Workflow for Variances
- Confirming Network Activities using the Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS)
- External Activities
- Executing Services for Externally Processed Activities
- Configuring Workflows in the Project System
- Integrating Service Activities
- Project Materials
- Assigning Material Components to Activities Manually
- Assigning Material Components to Activities Automatically
- Maintaining the Field Selection for Material Components
- Searching for Materials using Enhanced Features and Functions
- Processing Material Procurement
- Creating a Third-Party Requisition for Non-Stock Items
- Executing an In-House Production Process
- Processing Preliminary Requirements in Projects
- Grouping Material Requirements
- Using Material Assemblies
- Performing a Material Availability Check
- Generating Deliveries for the Shipping of Assemblies
- Monitoring Deadlines using Progress Tracking
- Project-Oriented Procurement Analysis
- Monitoring Logistical Data and Procurement Processes
What topics are covered in Book S4123 (Project Controlling in SAP S/4HANA Project System)?
- Project Overview
- Creating Project Structures
- Creating a Logistics Project
- Planned Costs
- Performing Direct Cost Planning Using WBS Elements
- Performing Cost Planning using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Performing Easy Cost Planning
- Performing Cost Planning of Dependent Objects, and in Networks
- Performing Cost Planning of Internal, External and Costing Activities
- Performing Configuration Settings for Cost Planning
- Performing Overhead Calculations
- Performing Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Performing Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) Integration
- Planned Revenues
- Performing Revenue Planning
- Assigning Accounts for Sales Documents
- Performing Sales Pricing and Creating a Sales Order
- Performing and Configuring Budgeting Functions
- Assigning Material Components to a Project
- Processing Material Requirements
- Performing the Purchasing Process
- Performing Production Processing for an Assembly
- Actual Costs
- Executing a Project
- Executing Projects Using Activity Confirmation and the Cross- Application Time Sheet (CATS)
- Performing Internal Activities
- Actual Revenue
- Describing Billing Methods and Controls
- Performing Milestone Billing with Down Payments
- Performing Resource-Related Billing
- Period-End Closing
- Generating Settlement Rules
- Performing Procedures for Period-End Costing
- Calculating a Cost Forecast and the Project Progress
- Performing Results Analysis
- Executing Project Settlement
How to get SAP S/4HANA Project Systems certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TS412_1909 certification dumps
C_TS412_1909 FAQ | C_TS412_1909 detail | C_TS412_1909 study material | C_TS412_1909 practice tests | C_TS412_1909 sample questions