FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Service Cloud 2111
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Service Cloud 2111 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Service Cloud 2111 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_C4H510_21 exam?
What is the cost of C_C4H510_21 exam or SAP Service Cloud 2111 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Service Cloud 2111 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_C4H510_21?
What are the topics covered in exam C_C4H510_21?
- Service Objects, (> 12%) => Explain Registered Products their usage in Service Tickets. Explain Installed Base its usage in Service Tickets. Explain Warranty Management its usage in Service Tickets.
- Service Elements and Notification, (8% - 12%) => Setup Service Levels, Categories and define Work Distribution rules for Service Process. Set up a notification process and configure conditions and actions for workflows.
- Personalization and Extensibility, (8% - 12%) => Identify how to use personalization and extensibility, including mashups and custom business objects.
- Reporting, (8% - 12%) => Leverage MS Excel with SAP Cloud for Customer reports, and identify different components of custom reports and interactive dashboards.
- Basic Setup Settings, (8% - 12%) => Identify standard implementation methodologies used by SAP for SAP Cloud for Customer implementations. Identify fine-tuning timeline and dependencies in the context of the overall project plan, and the ways to tailor the solution by checking and adjusting the predefined settings to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Data Management, (8% - 12%) => Use data migration templates, troubleshoot data migration issues and understand mass data maintenance. Describe the SAP pre-packaged integration scenarios and optimal project management practices related to system integration.
- Service Business Process, (8% - 12%) => Identify the different Service Processes and their capabilities. Explain Time Recording and Fulfillment in Service Tickets.
- Communication Channel and Knowledge Base, (8% - 12%) => Communication channels for Service Tickets. Knowledge Base in SAP Service Cloud.
- Maintenance Plan, ( 8%) => Explain Maintenance Plan its usage in Service Tickets.
- User Management, ( 8%) => Perform tasks associated with the maintenance of employees, business roles and users, as well as set up data restrictions.
- Contracts and Ticket Hierarchy, ( 8%) => Explain Contracts Case Management in Service Tickets.
What books needs to be read for exam C_C4H510_21?
1. C4H510 => SAP Service Cloud
2. C4H440 => SAP Cloud for Customer Administration
Where to get Study Material and books for C_C4H510_21?
You can check here SAP Service Cloud 2111 books.
In how many languages C_C4H510_21 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Service Cloud 2111 exam?
What is the process to register C_C4H510_21 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H510_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_C4H510_21 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_C4H510_21 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_C4H510_21 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Service Cloud 2111 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_C4H510_21 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_C4H510_21?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_C4H510_21 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book C4H510 (SAP Service Cloud)?
- Introduction to SAP Service Cloud
- Describing the Functional Capabilities of SAP Service Cloud
- Communication Channels
- Explaining the Different Communication Channels that are Supported in SAP Service Cloud
- Service Levels, Categories and Work Distribution
- Explaining Service Levels, Categories and Work Distributions
- Knowledge Base
- Understanding Knowledge Base Functionality in Service Tickets
- Registered Products and Installed Base
- Explaining Registered Products and Installed Bases
- Warranty Management
- Explaining Warranty Management in Tickets
- Maintenance Plans
- Explaining Maintenance Plans in Tickets
- Time Recording
- Explaining the Role of Time Recording in Tickets
- Understanding Service Contracts in SAP Service Cloud
- Templates and Reporting
- Explaining Response Templates and Their Determination in Tickets
- Ticket Hierarchy
- Understanding Ticket Linking in SAP Service Cloud
- Integration SAP Service Cloud
- Explaining SAP Cloud for Customer Work Ticket Integration with SAP S/4HANA (ERP, ECC)
- Explaning Integration SAP Service Cloud with FSM (Field Service Management)
- Explaining the Integration Capabilities of SAP Commerce Cloud with SAP Service Cloud
What topics are covered in Book C4H440 (SAP Cloud for Customer Administration)?
- Introduction to SAP Cloud for Customer
- Articulating the Functional Capabilities of SAP Cloud for Customer
- Starting the Project
- Preparing for the Implementation Project
- Describing Fine Tuning
- Describing Q-Gates
- Account and Contact Management
- Understanding the Basic Functions of Account and Contact Management
- Products and Price Lists
- Understanding Products and Price List Concepts in SAP Sales Cloud
- Organizational Structure
- Explaining the Role of an Organizational Structure in the Solution
- Territory Management
- Defining Complex Territory Hierarchy Structures
- User and Role Management
- Maintaining Employees and Explain What a Business User Is
- Data Migration
- Guiding Your Customer on Which Data Should Be Migrated
- Describing Integration Scenarios with CRM and ECC
- Describing Integration with FSM
- Describing Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Describing the Benefits of Integration with Social Media
- Notifications, Workflow, and Approvals
- Setting Up an Approval Process for Opportunities
- Personalization and Extensibility
- Describing How to Use Personalization and Adaptation
- Analytics Framework
- Exploring the Standard Reports and Create or Modify Views for Those Reports
- Describing the Different Mobile Access Options
- Solution Walkthrough
- Preparing an SAP Cloud for Customer Environment for Solution Walkthrough
- Preparing for Go-Live
- Describing the Necessary Go-Live Activities
How to get SAP Service Cloud 2111 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_C4H510_21 certification dumps