FAQ - SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the P_S4FIN_2021 exam?
What is the cost of P_S4FIN_2021 exam or Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam?
What is the duration of exam P_S4FIN_2021?
What are the topics covered in exam P_S4FIN_2021?
- System Preparation and Configuration for Conversion of Financials in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Run pre-conversion tests, perform customer-vendor integration, customize FI (including asset accounting) and CO for conversion
- Conversion and Post-conversion Activities for Financials in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Prepare views and master data for conversion and the conversion of transactions, the conversion of balances, and the post-conversion activities.
- Architecture Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the technical components and architecture of financials in SAP S/4HANA, the Universal Journal Architecture, and analyse the Universal Journal Entry; outline the Simple Finance Solution.
- Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the new master data maintenance model and explain the changes to authorizations. Describe the enhancement to Ledgers with the Universal Journal; customize and use the Extension Ledger functionality; configure and Use Document Splitting; post documents to Financial Accounting; perform closing operations, and explain Financial Accounting integration.
- Management Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Perform customizing for Management Accounting integration, configure and use the Material Ledger, explain integration of CO with materials management and integration of CO with sales and distribution, configure and use Profitability Analysis, and perform planning and budgeting for Management Accounting and period-end closing for Management Accounting.
- Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Outline the features of new Asset Accounting, compare the types of Asset Accounting (new, classic), configure new Asset Accounting, explain the new Asset Accounting posting logic, and perform day to day activities in new Asset Accounting and period end closing in new Asset Accounting.
- Basics of SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori, ( 8%) => Explain the SAP HANA Architecture, the SAP S/4HANA solution and deployment, and SAP Fiori and the SAP UI strategy.
What books needs to be read for exam P_S4FIN_2021?
1. S4F03 => Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA
2. S4F01 => Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP FI Professionals
3. S4F02 => Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP CO Professionals
Where to get Study Material and books for P_S4FIN_2021?
You can check here Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) books.
In how many languages P_S4FIN_2021 exam available?
German, English, Spanish
What is the level of Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam?
What is the process to register P_S4FIN_2021 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the P_S4FIN_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP P_S4FIN_2021 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the P_S4FIN_2021 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP P_S4FIN_2021 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam, if fail?
You can attempt P_S4FIN_2021 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam P_S4FIN_2021?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check P_S4FIN_2021 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4F01 (Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP FI Professionals)?
- Introduction to SAP HANA and S4/HANA
- Overview of Financials for SAP S/4HANA
- Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
- Overview of SAP Fiori
- Short overview of the process of Financials Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Configuration and use new functionalities in General Ledger Accounting
- Use new functionalities in Asset Accounting
- Analysis of the Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Define a Financial Statement Version using the Global Accounting Hierarchy
- Overview of the Basic Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA
What topics are covered in Book S4F02 (Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP CO Professionals)?
- Introduction to SAP HANA and SAP S4/HANA
- Overview of SAP Fiori
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
- Overview of Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Understand changes of data model, custom fields, posting logic and master data in Management Accounting
- Learn how to use cost center budgeting
- Explain how to do product costing in SAP S/4HANA
- Understand new Hierarchies and Universal Allocation
- Understand changes of the Management Accounting aspects of integrated Business Processes:
- Purchase Process (purchase to pay)
- Production Process
- Sales Process (order to cash)
- Overview of parallel valuation and transfer pricing
- Overview of Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
What topics are covered in Book S4F03 (Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA)?
- Walkthrough of the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
- Analysis of the conversion process per system starting point
- Subsequent implementation of document split or a further accounting principle
- Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to conversion
- Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Asset Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Management Accounting
- Performing a migration starting from Classic G/L
- Analysis of the results of migration
- Analysis of the near zero-downtime scenario
How to get Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification dumps?
Check it out here: P_S4FIN_2021 certification dumps