SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Everything you need to know about P_S4FIN_2021 exam
Official Exam Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Details
SAP official Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam has Code P_S4FIN_2021. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The P_S4FIN_2021 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
- Exam Code: P_S4FIN_2021
- Pass percentage: 55 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish
- Level: Professional
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam P_S4FIN_2021
PLEASE NOTE: This certification has been published for early adopters. Some recommended ‘ways to attain’ are not yet available. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The 'SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021)' certification exam validates a candidate's ability to independently prepare, setup and lead an implementation project of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. The candidate should have experience in implementing Financial Accounting and Management Accounting of at least 5 years. In addition, the candidate should understand the differences and innovations in architecture, configuration, and business process execution with SAP S/4HANA. Finally, the candidate will be able to perform all the preparation and execution steps of a project to convert an SAP ERP system to SAP S/4HANA.
The core of the knowledge required for successfully passing the certification exam is in the SAP Education curriculum (course, course book including the notes), however the exam scope extends beyond what is explicitly within the content of the materials. In addition, the materials themselves assume an advanced level of familiarity with the implementation, configuration, and execution of SAP Finance business processes with the SAP ERP application.
This certificate proves that the candidate has the overall understanding and skills required to be a qualified supervisor of the team performing the implementation of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. The candidate also has all required capabilities to act as an application consultant and team member himself/herself. The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through P_S4FIN_2021 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam P_S4FIN_2021 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Program / Project manager
P_S4FIN_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas
- System Preparation and Configuration for Conversion of Financials in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Run pre-conversion tests, perform customer-vendor integration, customize FI (including asset accounting) and CO for conversion
- Conversion and Post-conversion Activities for Financials in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Prepare views and master data for conversion and the conversion of transactions, the conversion of balances, and the post-conversion activities.
- Architecture Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the technical components and architecture of financials in SAP S/4HANA, the Universal Journal Architecture, and analyse the Universal Journal Entry; outline the Simple Finance Solution.
- Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the new master data maintenance model and explain the changes to authorizations. Describe the enhancement to Ledgers with the Universal Journal; customize and use the Extension Ledger functionality; configure and Use Document Splitting; post documents to Financial Accounting; perform closing operations, and explain Financial Accounting integration.
- Management Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Perform customizing for Management Accounting integration, configure and use the Material Ledger, explain integration of CO with materials management and integration of CO with sales and distribution, configure and use Profitability Analysis, and perform planning and budgeting for Management Accounting and period-end closing for Management Accounting.
- Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Outline the features of new Asset Accounting, compare the types of Asset Accounting (new, classic), configure new Asset Accounting, explain the new Asset Accounting posting logic, and perform day to day activities in new Asset Accounting and period end closing in new Asset Accounting.
- Basics of SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori, ( 8%) => Explain the SAP HANA Architecture, the SAP S/4HANA solution and deployment, and SAP Fiori and the SAP UI strategy.
P_S4FIN_2021 Study guide or how to prepare for P_S4FIN_2021?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “P_S4FIN_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the P_S4FIN_2021 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for P_S4FIN_2021 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam P_S4FIN_2021
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the P_S4FIN_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam P_S4FIN_2021
If you are not able to pass Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of P_S4FIN_2021 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of P_S4FIN_2021 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP P_S4FIN_2021 Practice Exam
P_S4FIN_2021 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.