FAQ - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the E_HANABW_13 exam?
What is the cost of E_HANABW_13 exam or SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam?
What is the duration of exam E_HANABW_13?
What are the topics covered in exam E_HANABW_13?
- Optimization Areas in SAP BW on SAP HANA, (> 12%) => Understand and implement HANA optimized models and functions in BW such as SAP HANA optimized InfoCubes, CompositeProvider, Advanced DataStore Objects, InfoObjects, Transformations, Process Chains, OLAP Engine and HANA Analysis Process
- Getting started with SAP BW and SAP HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the basics of in memory concepts of SAP HANA, such as column based data management, and SAP HANA native modeling approaches. Additionally understand the SAP BW Modeling Tools.
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW, (> 12%) => Get a general overview of how to load data into SAP HANA. Implement System Landscape Transformation (SLT) as a source for HANA and implement SDA or SDI as well as ODP as source for BW.
- Migration to SAP BW on SAP HANA, (8% - 12%) => Prepare for BW-on-HANA installation, upgrade, or migration by considering relevant activities such as BW migration cockpit, delta merge, sizing, and migration tools.
- SAP BW on SAP HANA Data Lifecycle Management, (8% - 12%) => Manage your Data efficiently in order to leverage System Resources in the best way.
- Modeling with SAP's Reference Architecture LSA++, (8% - 12%) => Design a layered scalable architecture (LSA) for SAP BW powered by SAP HANA (LSA++), transform classical LSA to LSA++, and implement field based modeling. Be able to work with Open ODS views.
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios, (8% - 12%) => Combine and integrate BW and HANA modeling concepts, and use HANA related authorization objects. Understand new BI Content and the mixed scenarios provided there.
- Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW, (8% - 12%) => Understand SAP S/4HANA, describe SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics and understand the impact of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW in general.
What books needs to be read for exam E_HANABW_13?
1. DBW362 => SAP BW powered by SAP HANA - Delta from SAP BW any DB (classic)
Where to get Study Material and books for E_HANABW_13?
You can check here SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA books.
In how many languages E_HANABW_13 exam available?
What is the level of SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam?
What is the process to register E_HANABW_13 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the E_HANABW_13 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP E_HANABW_13 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the E_HANABW_13 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP E_HANABW_13 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam, if fail?
You can attempt E_HANABW_13 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam E_HANABW_13?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check E_HANABW_13 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book DBW362 (SAP BW powered by SAP HANA - Delta from SAP BW any DB (classic))?
- Getting started
- SAP HANA Basics
- SAP BW Modeling Tools
- SAP HANA Native Modeling
- Migration to SAP BW on HANA
- Migration Strategies and Tools
- SAP BW Migration Cockpit
- BW on HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- Optimizing BW Data Management based on Dynamic Tiering as well as Active/Non-Active Concept
- Optimizing BW Data Management based on Nearline-Storage
- Optimization Areas in BW on HANA
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: InfoCubes
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: Advanced DataStore-Objects
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: CompositeProviders
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling InfoObjects
- HANA-Optimized Data Staging and Transformations
- HANA-Optimized Analytic Manager
- HANA-Optimized Analysis Processes
- Modeling with SAP´s Reference Architecture LSA++
- Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA)
- From LSA to LSA++: Streamline Core Layers
- Open Operational Data Store Layer and Open ODS Views
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Generation of external SAP HANA Views for BW Objects
- Modeling Mixed Scenarios
- HANA-Optimized BI Content
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW
- Data Provisioning Methods
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Remote Sources (SDA/SDI)
- Operational Data Provisioning into SAP BW
- Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- SAP S/4HANA and embedded Analytics
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- Appendix (optional)
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Mixed Scenario Example with SAP Predictive Analytics
- SAP BW Workspaces
- New Transactions and Authorizations
How to get SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification dumps?
Check it out here: E_HANABW_13 certification dumps