SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
Everything you need to know about E_HANABW_13 exam
Official Exam SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Details
SAP official SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam has Code E_HANABW_13. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The E_HANABW_13 exam contains 40 questions with completion time of 90 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
- Exam Code: E_HANABW_13
- Pass percentage: 57 Percentage
- Exam duration: 90 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Specialist
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam E_HANABW_13
The "SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge of implementing and modeling SAP BW powered by SAP HANA required by the profile of an SAP BW application consultant. This certificate builds on both the basic knowledge gained in related SAP BW powered by SAP HANA training (BW362 Collection 13) and documentation, as well as on practical experience gained as a member of a SAP BW team where the candidate would apply this knowledge practically in projects. The relevant software components for this certification are SAP BW 7.5 and SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12. We recommend that you have passed one of the following certification exams: C_TBW55_73, C_TBW60_74, C_TBW50H_75, C_BW4HANA_20.
Goals achieved through E_HANABW_13 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam E_HANABW_13 / Target Audience?
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Application Consultant
E_HANABW_13 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Optimization Areas in SAP BW on SAP HANA, (> 12%) => Understand and implement HANA optimized models and functions in BW such as SAP HANA optimized InfoCubes, CompositeProvider, Advanced DataStore Objects, InfoObjects, Transformations, Process Chains, OLAP Engine and HANA Analysis Process
- Getting started with SAP BW and SAP HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the basics of in memory concepts of SAP HANA, such as column based data management, and SAP HANA native modeling approaches. Additionally understand the SAP BW Modeling Tools.
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW, (> 12%) => Get a general overview of how to load data into SAP HANA. Implement System Landscape Transformation (SLT) as a source for HANA and implement SDA or SDI as well as ODP as source for BW.
- Migration to SAP BW on SAP HANA, (8% - 12%) => Prepare for BW-on-HANA installation, upgrade, or migration by considering relevant activities such as BW migration cockpit, delta merge, sizing, and migration tools.
- SAP BW on SAP HANA Data Lifecycle Management, (8% - 12%) => Manage your Data efficiently in order to leverage System Resources in the best way.
- Modeling with SAP's Reference Architecture LSA++, (8% - 12%) => Design a layered scalable architecture (LSA) for SAP BW powered by SAP HANA (LSA++), transform classical LSA to LSA++, and implement field based modeling. Be able to work with Open ODS views.
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios, (8% - 12%) => Combine and integrate BW and HANA modeling concepts, and use HANA related authorization objects. Understand new BI Content and the mixed scenarios provided there.
- Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW, (8% - 12%) => Understand SAP S/4HANA, describe SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics and understand the impact of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW in general.
E_HANABW_13 Study guide or how to prepare for E_HANABW_13?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “E_HANABW_13 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the E_HANABW_13 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for E_HANABW_13 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam E_HANABW_13
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the E_HANABW_13 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam E_HANABW_13
If you are not able to pass SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of E_HANABW_13 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of E_HANABW_13 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP E_HANABW_13 Practice Exam
E_HANABW_13 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
E_HANABW_13 FAQ | E_HANABW_13 detail | E_HANABW_13 study material | E_HANABW_13 practice tests | E_HANABW_13 sample questions | E_HANABW_13 Pdf dumps