FAQ - SAP Certified Associate - Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Associate - Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_FSUTIL_60 exam?
What is the cost of C_FSUTIL_60 exam or Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_FSUTIL_60?
What are the topics covered in exam C_FSUTIL_60?
- Billing and Invoicing, (> 12%) => Create billing rate categories and rate types, define billing rates, prices and discounts. Process an individual bill. Process an invoice.
- Create master data, (> 12%) => Create technical master data objects and business master data objects. Adapt and enhance data objects for complex requirements and create master data for deregulated markets.
- Customer Service, (> 12%) => Log remarks about customer contacts and interaction records, process move-in and move-out requests, and create a service order.
- Configure basic functions, (8% - 12%) => Create regional structures, set up scheduling, create agent determinations, set up batch scheduling, and set up standard reports for financial reporting.
- Device Management: manage devices, (8% - 12%) => Display all devices for a customer and identify the device categories, and view the device connection data. Install, remove and replace a device, and determine device location.
- FI-CA: Manage payments, (8% - 12%) => Display the dunning history of a contract accountand create an installment plan. Display financial information about a customer account.
- FI-CA: Post items, (8% - 12%) => Post receivable items, payments using a payment lot, and payments at cash desk. Post a return.
- Validate integration, (8% - 12%) => Test integration with SAP General Ledger and integration with SAP CRM.
- Device Management: process meter readings, (8%) => View meter reading results and process scheduled and un-scheduled meter readings.
What books needs to be read for exam C_FSUTIL_60?
1. IUT110 => Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
2. IUT210 => Master Data and Basic Functions in SAP for Utilities
Where to get Study Material and books for C_FSUTIL_60?
You can check here Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 books.
In how many languages C_FSUTIL_60 exam available?
What is the level of Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 exam?
What is the process to register C_FSUTIL_60 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_FSUTIL_60 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_FSUTIL_60 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_FSUTIL_60 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_FSUTIL_60 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_FSUTIL_60 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_FSUTIL_60?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_FSUTIL_60 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book IUT110 (Business Processes in SAP for Utilities)?
- CR&B application components
- Integration of CR&B with standard SAP ERP system
- Integration of CR&B with standard SAP CRM system
- Execution of the most important business processes:
- Customer information
- Customer information with IC Web Client
- Master data
- Move-in/out handling
- Device maintenance
- Meter reading
- Billing and invoicing
- Energy data management
- Intercompany data exchange
- Contract accounts receivable and payable
What topics are covered in Book IUT210 (Master Data and Basic Functions in SAP for Utilities)?
- IS-U/CCS basic functions
- Regional structure
- Commercial master data
- Business partner
- Contract account
- Technical master data
- Connection object
- Point of delivery
- Integration with the standard SAP system
- Functional locations
- Enterprise organization/agent determination for Customizing functions
How to get Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_FSUTIL_60 certification dumps
C_FSUTIL_60 FAQ | C_FSUTIL_60 detail | C_FSUTIL_60 study material | C_FSUTIL_60 practice tests | C_FSUTIL_60 sample questions | C_FSUTIL_60 Pdf dumps