SAP Certified Associate - Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0
Everything you need to know about C_FSUTIL_60 exam
Official Exam Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Details
SAP official Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 exam has Code C_FSUTIL_60. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_FSUTIL_60 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0
- Exam Code: C_FSUTIL_60
- Pass percentage: 53 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_FSUTIL_60
The "SAP Certified Associate Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses proven skills and fundamental knowledge of the SAP for Utilities industry solution. It proves that the candidate has a good and overall understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. Certification is recommended as an entry-level qualification for consultants participating in SAP for Utilities projects.
Goals achieved through C_FSUTIL_60 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_FSUTIL_60 / Target Audience?
C_FSUTIL_60 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Billing and Invoicing, (> 12%) => Create billing rate categories and rate types, define billing rates, prices and discounts. Process an individual bill. Process an invoice.
- Create master data, (> 12%) => Create technical master data objects and business master data objects. Adapt and enhance data objects for complex requirements and create master data for deregulated markets.
- Customer Service, (> 12%) => Log remarks about customer contacts and interaction records, process move-in and move-out requests, and create a service order.
- Configure basic functions, (8% - 12%) => Create regional structures, set up scheduling, create agent determinations, set up batch scheduling, and set up standard reports for financial reporting.
- Device Management: manage devices, (8% - 12%) => Display all devices for a customer and identify the device categories, and view the device connection data. Install, remove and replace a device, and determine device location.
- FI-CA: Manage payments, (8% - 12%) => Display the dunning history of a contract account and create an installment plan. Display financial information about a customer account.
- FI-CA: Post items, (8% - 12%) => Post receivable items, payments using a payment lot, and payments at cash desk. Post a return.
- Validate integration, (8% - 12%) => Test integration with SAP General Ledger and integration with SAP CRM.
- Device Management: process meter readings, (8%) => View meter reading results and process scheduled and un-scheduled meter readings.
C_FSUTIL_60 Study guide or how to prepare for C_FSUTIL_60?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_FSUTIL_60 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_FSUTIL_60 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_FSUTIL_60 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_FSUTIL_60
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_FSUTIL_60 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_FSUTIL_60
If you are not able to pass Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_FSUTIL_60 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_FSUTIL_60 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_FSUTIL_60 Practice Exam
C_FSUTIL_60 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.