FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TAW12_750 exam?
What is the cost of C_TAW12_750 exam or ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TAW12_750?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TAW12_750?
- ABAP Programming, (> 12%) => Explain how to create different types of ABAP program using basic ABAP language elements, the different modularization techniques, and appropriate event blocks
- ABAP Dictionary, (> 12%) => Describe the functions of the ABAP Dictionary, including the creation and use of database objects and also data types
- Data Types and Data Objects, (8% - 12%) => Know the differences between objects, data objects and data types, and describe when to use the different data types available
- Classical User Interfaces, (8% - 12%) => Build ABAP reports with selection screens, either displaying data in a classic list or a classic ALV grid, whilst using appropriate event blocks for the necessary logic in the ABAP program.
- SQL Statements including Update Strategies, (8% - 12%) => Read data in an efficient way from the SAP database, and perform database updates using the update technique, with appropriate logical locks.
- Enhancements and Modifications, (8% - 12%) => Describe the options for adapting SAP standard applications and when to use them, and understand how to find and implement the different types of enhancement.
- ABAP Objects, (8% - 12%) => Explain how to develop object-oriented ABAP applications and ABAP classes, using all useful object-oriented programming techniques
- Web Dynpro for ABAP, ( 8%) => Describe the programming approach and architecture of Web Dynpro for ABAP, including the use of the Context and Controllers
- SAP NetWeaver Overview, ( 8%) => Describe the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Architecture and the ABAP processes which run on it, and explain how ABAP requests are processed
- Internal Tables, ( 8%) => Define and use standard, sorted and hashed internal tables, and describe the advantages and limitations of each table kind
- ABAP Tools, ( 8%) => Use the ABAP Workbench to create all kinds of Repository Object, and be able to use the ABAP analysis and trace tools, including the ABAP Debugger, Code Inspector, SQL Trace, ABAP Trace and SQL Monitor.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TAW12_750?
1. TAW10 => ABAP Workbench Fundamentals
2. TAW12 => ABAP Workbench Concepts
3. BC430 => ABAP Dictionary
4. BC425 => Enhancements and Modifications
5. BC401 => ABAP Objects
6. NET310 => Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP
7. SAPTEC => Technology Fundamentals for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TAW12_750?
You can check here ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 books.
In how many languages C_TAW12_750 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian
What is the level of ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 exam?
What is the process to register C_TAW12_750 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TAW12_750 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TAW12_750 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TAW12_750 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TAW12_750 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TAW12_750 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TAW12_750?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TAW12_750 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TAW10 (ABAP Workbench Fundamentals)?
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server fundamentals:
- SAP Systems and SAP Applications Portfolio
- SAPGUI and navigation in AS ABAP systems
- System Core
- Communication and integration technologies
- ABAP Workbench Foundations:
- ABAP program processing
- ABAP Workbench tools
- ABAP language basics, Open SQL
- Modularization techniques
- Complex data objects, structures and internal tables
- Data modeling and data retrieval
- Classic ABAP reports
- Program analysis tools
- Program calls and memory management
- ABAP Dictionary:
- Domains, data elements, structures
- Transparent tables, pool tables and cluster tables
- Input checks
- Dictionary object dependencies
- Changes in table structure
- Search helps
- Classical UI programming:
- Selection screens
- Screens (dynpros)
What topics are covered in Book TAW12 (ABAP Workbench Concepts)?
- ABAP Objects:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Fundamental Object-Oriented syntax
- Inheritance and casting
- Interfaces and casting
- Global Classes and Interfaces
- Exception handling
- ABAP Object-Oriented examples – ALV and BAdIs
- Abstract classes, factory methods, singletons
- Shared Objects and shared memory areas
- Dynamic programming:
- Generic data types
- Field symbols and data references
- Runtime Type Identification (RTTI)
- Runtime Type Creation (RTTC)
- Enhancements and modifications:
- Adjustment of SAP Standard Software
- Enhancing Dictionary elements
- Customer Exits
- Business Add Ins (BAdIs)
- Modifications of the SAP standard applications
- Implicit and Explicit Enhancements
- Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Web Dynpro Components, Windows and Views
- Web Dynpro Controllers
- Web Dynpro Context
- Web Dynpro User Interface
- Controller and Context programming
- Certification test to become an SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.5
What topics are covered in Book BC430 (ABAP Dictionary)?
- Introduction to the ABAP Dictionary
- Describing the ABAP Dictionary
- Data Types in the ABAP Dictionary
- Creating Domains and Data Elements
- Creating Flat Structures
- Creating Table Types and Deep Structures
- Creating Type Groups
- Database Tables
- Creating Transparent Tables
- Defining Cluster Tables and Pooled Tables
- Performance During Table Access
- Creating Database Table Indexes
- Setting Up Table Buffering
- Input Checks
- Creating Fixed Values
- Defining Foreign Keys to Perform Input Checks
- Creating Text Tables
- Dictionary Object Dependencies
- Differentiating Between Active and Inactive Dictionary Objects
- Identifying Dependencies with ABAP Dictionary Objects
- Table Changes
- Performing a Table Conversion
- Enhancing Tables Using Append Structures
- Views and Maintenance Views
- Creating Database Views
- Creating Maintenance Views
- Creating View Clusters
- Search Helps
- Creating Search Helps
- Applying Advanced Search Help Techniques
What topics are covered in Book BC425 (Enhancements and Modifications)?
- Adjustment of SAP Standard Software
- Adjusting SAP Standard Software
- Describing Classic Enhancement Types
- Implementing Transaction Variants
- Enhancement of Dictionary Elements
- Enhancing Tables Using Append Structures and Customizing Includes
- Enhancing Texts of Data Elements
- Enhancing SAP Standard Search Helps
- Enhancing Other ABAP Dictionary Objects
- Customer Exits
- Describing Enhancement Projects
- Enhancing Programs Using Program Exits
- Enhancing Menus Using Menu Exits
- Enhancing Screens Using Screen Exits
- Business Transaction Events
- Implementing Business Transaction Events (BTEs)
- Classic Business Add-Ins
- Describing an ABAP Objects Interface
- Describing Classic Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)
- Enhancing Programs Using Classic BAdIs
- Enhancing Screens Using Classic Business Add-In (BAdI) Screen Exits
- Explaining Additional Details of Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)
- New Business Add-Ins
- Describing the Change from Classic BAdIs to New BAdIs
- Using New Business Add-In (BAdI) Program Exits
- Using New Business Add-In (BAdI) Menu Exits
- Using New Business Add-In (BAdI) Screen Exits
- Using New Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)
- Explicit Enhancement Options
- Describing the Enhancement Framework
- Using Explicit Enhancements
- Implicit Enhancements
- Explaining Implicit Enhancements
- Implementing Implicit Enhancements in Function Modules
- Implementing Implicit Enhancements in Global SAP Classes
- Using Other Implicit Enhancements
- Using Composite Enhancements
- Modifications of the SAP Standard Application
- Modifying SAP Standard Software
- Modifying Applications using the Modification Assistant
- Implementing User Exits
- Adjusting Modifications
- Adjustment of Enhancement Implementations
- Adjusting Enhancement Implementations
- The Switch Framework
- Using the Switch Framework
- Resolving Conflicts Using the Switch Framework
- Options for SAP Standard Software Changes
- Comparing Options for Changes to SAP Standard Software
- Legacy Enhancement Techniques
- Describing Legacy Enhancement Techniques
What topics are covered in Book BC401 (ABAP Objects)?
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Explaining the Object-Oriented Programming Model
- Analyzing and Designing with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Fundamental Object-Oriented Syntax
- Creating Local Classes
- Creating Objects
- Accessing Methods and Attributes
- Implementing Constructors in Local Classes
- Implementing Class Constructors in Local Classes
- Inheritance and Casting
- Implementing Inheritance
- Implementing Upcasts Using Inheritance
- Implementing Polymorphism Using Inheritance
- Implementing Downcasts Using Inheritance
- Interfaces and Casting
- Defining and Implementing Local Interfaces
- Implementing Polymorphism Using Interfaces
- Integrating Class Models Using Interfaces
- Object-Oriented Events
- Implementing Events in Local Classes
- Implementing Events in Local Interfaces
- Object-Oriented Repository Objects
- Creating Global Classes
- Defining and Implementing Global Interfaces
- Implementing Inheritance in Global Classes
- ABAP Object-Oriented Examples
- Using the ABAP List Viewer (ALV)
- Describing Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)
- Global Classes in ABAP Development Tools
- Developing Eclipse-Based ABAP Programs
- Class-Based Exceptions
- Explaining Class-Based Exceptions
- Defining and Raising Exceptions
- Implementing Advanced Exception Handling Techniques
- Unit Testing
- Unit Testing with ABAP Unit
- Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Implementing Advanced Object-Oriented Techniques
- Implementing the Singleton Pattern
- Implementing Factory Classes Using Friendship
- Implementing Persistent Objects
- Runtime Type Services
- Using Runtime Type Identification (RTTI)
- Creation of a Comprehensive Object-Oriented Application
- Developing a Comprehensive Object-Oriented Application
What topics are covered in Book NET310 (Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP)?
- Introduction to Web Dynpro
- Outlining the Benefits of Web Dynpro
- Displaying Web Dynpro Component Architecture
- Navigating Between Views
- Creating View Assemblies
- Identifying Web Dynpro Entities and Relationships
- Web Dynpro Controllers
- Outlining Controller Types and Entities
- Web Dynpro Context
- Creating Context Nodes
- Setting Context Node Properties
- Sharing Data Between Controllers with Context Mapping
- Web Dynpro User Interface
- Defining the View Layout
- Controlling UI Element Behavior with Data Binding
- Using Composite UI Elements
- Creating Static Context Menus
- Controller and Context Programming
- Outlining Controller Methods and Attributes
- Accessing the Context at Runtime with Controller Methods
- Adding New Elements to a Context Node
- Implementing Supply Functions
- Internationalization and Messages
- Using ABAP Dictionary Texts and the Online Text Repository (OTR)
- Implementing an Assistance Class
- Reporting Messages
- Value Help, Semantic Help, and Keyboard Access
- Providing Value Help
- Providing Value Selectors
- Providing Semantic Help
- Providing Keyboard Access
- Component Reuse
- Reusing Web Dynpro Components
- Declaring a Component Usage
- Implementing Advanced Aspects of Component Reuse
- Dialog Boxes
- Creating Dialog Boxes
- Adaptation Techniques
- Adapting Web Dynpro Applications
- Configuring Web Dynpro Applications
- Identifying the Available Enhancements for Web Dynpro
- Modifying the Context at Runtime
- Modifying the UI at Runtime
- SAP List Viewer for Web Dynpro ABAP
- Using SAP List Viewer (ALV) in Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Web Dynpro Select Options
- Using Web Dynpro Select Options
- Portal Integration
- Integrating Web Dynpro in the Portal
- Web Dynpro Application Troubleshooting
- Monitoring Web Dynpro Applications
- Debugging Web Dynpro Applications
- Analyzing Applications at Runtime
What topics are covered in Book SAPTEC (Technology Fundamentals for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite)?
- SAP Systems
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigation using SAP Graphical User Interface (SAP GUI)
- Navigation using a Browser
- Navigation using the SAP Business Client
- Navigation using SAP Fiori
- System Core
- Explaining the Processes of an AS ABAP and AS Java based SAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Explaining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Developing and Transporting Applications
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing Communication with OData via SAP Gateway
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
- SAP Portfolio Overview
- SAP Strategy
How to get ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TAW12_750 certification dumps