SAP ABAP 7.5 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP ABAP 7.5 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TAW12_750 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP ABAP 7.5 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP ABAP 7.5 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP ABAP 7.5 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TAW12_750 dumps.
SAP ABAP 7.5 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TAW12_750 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP ABAP 7.5 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP ABAP 7.5 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TAW12_750 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP ABAP 7.5 Sample Questions:
1. A transport company keeps track of this availability in two tables, table VEHICLES and table TRANSPORT. To accept a new transport of a certain capacity must be found in table VEHICLES. If a record is found, a record is created in table TRANSPORT. The capacity is then adjusted in table VEHICLES.
You have four function modules at your disposal.
UPD_VEHI_A and UPD_VEHI_B update a matching report in table VEHICLES. If an error
occurs both issue a message of type X. If no error occurs only UPD_VEHI_A issues a
message of type X. If no error occurs UPD_VEHI_A issues a message of type I.
UPD_TRAN_A and UPD_TRAN_B create a single record in table TRANSPORT. If an error
occurs both issues a message of type X. If no error occurs only UPD_TRAN_A issues a
message of type I.
Which of the following function module calls ensures a single logical unit of work? Please choose the correct answer.
A. 1. UPD_TRAN_A 2. UPD_VEHI_B
B. 1. UPD_VEHI_A 2. UPD_TRAN_B
C. 1. UPD_VEHI_A 2. UPD_TRAN_A
D. 1. UPD_TRAN_B 2. UPD VEHI B
2. Given the code in the exhibit and the knowledge that both lcl_truck andlcl_car inherit from lcl_vehicle, which statements are true? Select all that apply
A. The code will produce a runtime error.
B. The code shows two valid up casts.
C. The table lt_vehicle contains three vehicles.
D. The code is not syntactically correct.
E. The code shows no valid up casts.
F. The code shows three valid up casts.
3. Which actions release a database lock (with a default value for _SCOPE)? Select all thatapply.
A. An /n in the command field
B. The display of a dialog message type E
D. A call to a function module
E. DEQUEUE_, ROLLBACK WORK
F. COMMIT WORK, The display of a dialog message type A
4. What is the result of the following arithmetic operation? DATA: int TYPE I.int = 5*(3/10).
5. A screen has the following PAI flow logic: PROCESS AFTER INPUTFIELD A MODULE check_AFIELD A MODULE check_BCHAIN.FIELD:C,DMODULE check_CDENDCHAINFIELD:C,B.MODULE check_CBENDCHAIN
A. The screen is displayed again and the PBO flow logic is processed. Only fields B and C are ready for input.
B. The screen is displayed again without processing the PBO logic flow. Only fields B and C are ready for input.
C. The screen is NOT displayed again. Processing terminates and the user must restart the ABAP program.
D. The screen is displayed again without processing the PBO flow logic. All fields are ready for input.
6. When included in a structure, which elementary field types allow the structure to be considered a character-type data object? Select all that apply.
C. D, T, N
7. Which actions release a database lock? Select all that apply.
A. The display of an SAP screen
B. ROLLBACK WORK
D. An/n in the command field
E. COMMIT WORK, A Submit, A CALL TRANSACTION
F. The display of a dialog message type E, The display of a dialog message type A
8. Which statements are considered obsolete and cannot be used in ABAP Objects? Select all that apply.
A. DATA - BEGIN OF ... OCCURS
C. LOOP AT dbtab
E. INFO TYPES s/ TABLES
F. SEARCH, DATA - 1YPE - OCCURS
9. Value help can be supplied from which of the following? Select all that apply.
A. Fixed values
B. Search help for a screen field
C. Search help for table or structure fields
D. Key values of a check table
E. Search help for a check table, Process On Value request
F. Search help from a text table, Search help for a data element
10.Which types of programs or parts of programs can be tested directly from the ABAP Workbench or ABAP Editor? Select all that apply
D. METHOD, FUNCTION MODULE
F. CLASS-POOL, REPORT
Check Out The Answer Key
C_TAW12_750 FAQ | C_TAW12_750 detail | C_TAW12_750 study material | C_TAW12_750 practice tests | C_TAW12_750 sample questions | C_TAW12_750 Pdf dumps