FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer 2111
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer 2111 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Cloud for Customer Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_C4H460_21 exam?
What is the cost of C_C4H460_21 exam or SAP Cloud for Customer certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Cloud for Customer exam?
What is the duration of exam C_C4H460_21?
What are the topics covered in exam C_C4H460_21?
- UI Designer, (> 12%) => Create new user interfaces or modify provided screens.
- Custom and Standard Business Objects and Debugging, (> 12%) => Create custom business objects. Debug at runtime.
- Lifecycle Management and Data Protection and Privacy, (8% - 12%) => Assemble and download a solution; upload the solution. Create a patch for the solution; assemble, download, and upload a patch.
- Extensibility, (8% - 12%) => Create extension fields to extend software with data, user interfaces and business logic.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio Overview, (8% - 12%) => Use the SAP Cloud Applications Studio to design, develop and deploy a SAP Cloud for Customer add-on solution.
- Service Integration, (8% - 12%) => Create service integration, including creation of a web service and external web service integration.
- Mashups and Translation, (8% - 12%) => Describe mashups, use cases for mashups, and mashup types. Create mashups to integrate data. Translate a business object.
- Analytics, Approvals, and Notifications, (8% - 12%) => Identify data sources and create reports to analyze data. Create an approval process for a customer's business objects. Enable and define notification rules.
- Mass Data Run Object, ( 8%) => Create mass data run object to execute an action for many instances of a custom business object without user interaction.
- Business Configuration, ( 8%) => Create a business configuration object and business configuration set.
What books needs to be read for exam C_C4H460_21?
1. C4H460 - SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Where to get Study Material and books for C_C4H460_21?
You can check here SAP Cloud for Customer 2111.
In how many languages C_C4H460_21 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Cloud for Customer exam?
What is the process to register C_C4H460_21 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H460_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_C4H460_21 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_C4H460_21 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_C4H460_21 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Cloud for Customer exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_C4H460_21 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_C4H460_21?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_C4H460_21 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book C4H460 (SAP Cloud Applications Studio)?
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio: An Overview
- Describing SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- Explaining the System Environment
- Explaining the System Architecture
- Getting Started with SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- Introduction to Scripting Languages
- Introduction to Scripting Language for Business Object Definitions
- Introduction to Scripting Language for Business Logic Implementations
- Introduction to UI Designer
- Explaining UI Designer
- Creating Extension Fields
- Business Configuration
- Explaining Business Configuration Basics and Architecture
- Creating a Business Configuration Set and View
- UI Designer – Embedded Component
- Creating Embedded Component
- Service Integration
- Creating Service Integration
- Configuring Data Workbench
- Describing Web Service – Provisioning
- Describing Web Service – Consumption
- Describing a Data Source
- Enabling Notification Rules
- Mass Data Run
- Creating a Mass Data Run
- Approval Process
- Describing the Approval Process
- Translate and Adapt User Interface Texts
- Translating a Business Object
- Describing Mashups
- Lifecycle Management
- Describing Lifecycle Management
- Wrap Up
- Wrapping Up the Course
How to get SAP Cloud for Customer certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_C4H460_21 certification dumps