SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer 2111
Everything you need to know about C_C4H460_21 exam
Official Exam SAP Cloud for Customer Details
SAP official SAP Cloud for Customer exam has Code C_C4H460_21. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_C4H460_21 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer 2111
- Exam Code: C_C4H460_21
- Pass percentage: 59 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_C4H460_21
The “SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer 2111” certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and proven skills in SAP Cloud for Customer to develop SAP Cloud for Customer functional enhancements. This certificate proves that the candidate has fundamental understanding within the Consultant profile and is able to apply the associated prerequisite skills practically under supervision of an expert consultant in a project environment.
The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_C4H460_21 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_C4H460_21 / Target Audience?
- Development Consultant"
C_C4H460_21 Syllabus or Topic areas
- UI Designer, (> 12%) => Create new user interfaces or modify provided screens.
- Custom and Standard Business Objects and Debugging, (> 12%) => Create custom business objects. Debug at runtime.
- Lifecycle Management and Data Protection and Privacy, (8% - 12%) => Assemble and download a solution; upload the solution. Create a patch for the solution; assemble, download, and upload a patch.
- Extensibility, (8% - 12%) => Create extension fields to extend software with data, user interfaces and business logic.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio Overview, (8% - 12%) => Use the SAP Cloud Applications Studio to design, develop and deploy a SAP Cloud for Customer add-on solution.
- Service Integration, (8% - 12%) => Create service integration, including creation of a web service and external web service integration.
- Mashups and Translation, (8% - 12%) => Describe mashups, use cases for mashups, and mashup types. Create mashups to integrate data. Translate a business object.
- Analytics, Approvals, and Notifications, (8% - 12%) => Identify data sources and create reports to analyze data. Create an approval process for a customer's business objects. Enable and define notification rules.
- Mass Data Run Object, ( 8%) => Create mass data run object to execute an action for many instances of a custom business object without user interaction.
- Business Configuration, ( 8%) => Create a business configuration object and business configuration set.
C_C4H460_21 Study guide or how to prepare for C_C4H460_21?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_C4H460_21 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_C4H460_21 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_C4H460_21 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_C4H460_21
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H460_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_C4H460_21
If you are not able to pass SAP Cloud for Customer certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_C4H460_21 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_C4H460_21 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_C4H460_21 Practice Exam
C_C4H460_21 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_C4H460_21 FAQ | C_C4H460_21 detail | C_C4H460_21 study material | C_C4H460_21 practice tests | C_C4H460_21 sample questions