FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_HANADEV_18 exam?
What is the cost of C_HANADEV_18 exam or SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_HANADEV_18?
What are the topics covered in exam C_HANADEV_18?
|SQLScript Development||> 12%|
|Develop a Multi-Target Application||> 12%|
|Expose Data as OData Services||> 12%|
|Use Calculation Views||> 12%|
|Create the Persistence Data Model||8% - 12%|
|Create and Integrate the UI||< 8%|
|Define Application Security||< 8%|
|Manage Source Code Using Git||< 8%|
|Use Database Security||< 8%|
What books needs to be read for exam C_HANADEV_18?
1. HA450 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 - Application Development for SAP HANA
2. HA150 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 SQLScript for SAP HANA
3. HA300 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Modeling
Where to get Study Material and books for C_HANADEV_18?
You can check here SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 books.
In how many languages C_HANADEV_18 exam available?
What is the level of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam?
What is the process to register C_HANADEV_18 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_HANADEV_18 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_HANADEV_18 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_HANADEV_18 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_HANADEV_18 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_HANADEV_18 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_HANADEV_18?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_HANADEV_18 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HA450 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 - Application Development for SAP HANA)?
- Develop native applications on the SAP HANA XS Advanced
- Similarities between the XS Advanced and Cloud Foundry application development model
- Create multi-target applications and debug a simple Node.js application
- Persistence via Core Data Services and Analytical Data Model via Calculation Views
- Create and debug SQLScript procedures and access remote data from your application
- Access the database from the Node.js application and expose data as OData services
- Create the application front-end using HTML5 and integrate front-end and back-end using the router
- Define the application security roles and create basic user interfaces based on SAPUI5
- Create a basic application using the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
What topics are covered in Book HA150 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 SQLScript for SAP HANA)?
- Getting Started
- Fast and effective walk through HDBSQL and SQLScript and its special functionalities
- Understanding SAP HANA extended application services and HDI to support SAP HANA development in SQL
- Learn to work with Web IDE for SAP HANA
- Quickly finding the right way to SQL solutions
- SQL Essentials
- SQL Logic Containers
- Creating user-defined functions
- Creating database procedures
- Trapping errors in SQLScript
- User defined libraries, functions and stored procedures
- Declarative Logic
- Using declarative logic
- Imperative Logic
- Using imperative logic if needed
- How to implement transactional save points
- Working with temporal tables
- OLAP operations
- Using OLAP analytic features
- Working with hierarchies
- Troubleshooting and best practices
- Tools for troubleshooting and creating professional performance tuning
- Best practices and how to reduce code volume while leveraging smart SAP HANA functionalities
- Appendix: Starting from the beginning with SQLfundamentals
What topics are covered in Book HA300 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Modeling)?
- Calculation Views
- Introducing Calculation Views
- Understanding the Different Types of Views
- Working with Common View Design Features
- Using Nodes in Calculation Views
- Using Projection Nodes
- Using Join Nodes
- Working with Data Sets
- Aggregating Data
- Creating CUBE with Star Join Calculation Views
- Extracting Top Values with Rank Nodes
- Modeling Functions
- Create Restricted and Calculated Columns
- Filtering Data
- Using Variables and Input Parameters
- Implementing Hierarchies
- Implement Currency Conversion
- Defining Time-Based Dimension Calculation Views
- Using SQL in Models
- Introducing SAP HANA SQL
- Query a Modeled Hierarchy Using SQLScript
- Working with SQLScript
- Creating and Using Functions
- Creating and Using Procedures
- Persistence Layer
- Defining the Persistence Layer
- Loading Data into Tables
- Accessing Remote Data
- Optimization of Models
- Implementing Good Modeling Practices
- Implementing Static Cache
- Controlling Parallelization
- Implementing Union Pruning
- Using Tools to Check Model Performance
- Developing a Data Management Architecture
- Management and administration of Models
- Working with Modeling Content in a Project
- Creating and Managing Projects
- Enabling Access to External Data
- Working with GIT Within the SAP Web IDE
- Migrating Modeling Content
- Security in SAP HANA Modeling
- Understanding Roles and Privileges
- Defining Analytic Privileges
- Defining Roles
- Masking Sensitive Data
- Anonymizing Data
How to get SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_HANADEV_18 certification dumps