FAQ - SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Sales and Service Cloud Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_C4H450_21 exam?
What is the cost of C_C4H450_21 exam or SAP Sales and Service Cloud certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Sales and Service Cloud exam?
What is the duration of exam C_C4H450_21?
What are the topics covered in exam C_C4H450_21?
- Integration Connectivity, (> 12%) => Describe technical integration connectivity and the use of SAP Web Dispatcher/SAP Cloud Connector to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP CRM Configuration, (> 12%) => Describe the configuration of an on-premise SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP and SAP CRM system using SAP Cloud Platform Integration to integrate with SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud.
- Data Replication, (> 12%) => Describe initial load, replication and data filtering scenarios from on-premise systems to SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud.
- SAP Sales and Service Cloud Integration Foundations, (> 12%) => Explain integration technology to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP ERP, SAP CRM and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Middleware Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Identify how to use and configure middleware to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA.
- Extending the Integration, (8% - 12%) => Identify the ways in which SAP Sales and SAP Service can be extended. Extend SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud and the integration using provided tools.
- Monitoring, (8% - 12%) => Describe monitoring of message flows between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud.
- SAP Sales and Service Cloud and APIs, (8% - 12%) => Explain how to configure SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud for integration with SAP S/4HANA. Describe open API's with SAP OData services.
What books needs to be read for exam C_C4H450_21?
1. C4H450 => SAP Sales and Service Cloud Integration with On-premise SAP Solutions (Previously known as C4C50)
Where to get Study Material and books for C_C4H450_21?
You can check here SAP Sales and Service Cloud books.
In how many languages C_C4H450_21 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Sales and Service Cloud exam?
What is the process to register C_C4H450_21 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H450_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_C4H450_21 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_C4H450_21 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_C4H450_21 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Sales and Service Cloud exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_C4H450_21 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_C4H450_21?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_C4H450_21 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book C4H450 (SAP Sales and Service Cloud Integration with On-premise SAP Solutions)?
- Introduction to SAP Customer Experience Integration
- SAP Customer Experience and the strategic role of integration
- Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP
- Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP CRM
- Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with Analytics
- Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP Marketing Cloud
- Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP CPQ
- Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP Field Service Management
- Describing Integration Technology
- SAP Sales and Service Cloud Configuration and APIs
- Configuring SAP Sales and Service Cloud
- Describing SAP Sales and Service Cloud APIs
- Describing open APIs with oData Services
- Cloud Integration Connectivity
- Describing Technical Connectivity
- Explaining SAP Web Dispatcher
- Explaining SAP Cloud Connector
- Describing Integration Security
- Describing Authentication
- Using Certificates
- SAP Cloud Integration Configuration
- Describing SAP Cloud Integration
- Performing SAP Cloud Integration Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP Configuration
- Describing S/4HANA Configuration
- Describing SAP ERP Configuration
- Data Replication
- Connectivity Test
- Describing Account and Product Replication
- Data Filtering
- Delta Mechanism for Transactional Data
- Monitoring in Different Systems
- Reviewing Error Messages
- Extending Integration Scenarios
- Describing SAP Sales and Service Cloud Extensibility
- Describing SAP Extension Suite
- SAP CRM Integration with SAP Sales and Service Cloud
- Configuring SAP Sales and Service Cloud for Integration with SAP CRM
- Configuring SAP CRM for Integration with SAP Sales and Service Cloud
- Configuring SAP Cloud Integration Configuration for Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP CRM
- Cloud Integration with SAP Process Integration
- Describing Cloud Integration with SAP Process Integration
- Describing Deployment Options and Landscape
- Preparing SAP Process Integration for Integration with SAP Sales and Service Cloud
- Describing SAP Process Integration Scenarios, Communication Channels, Routing Conditions and Value Mappings
- Transactional Data Integration
- Describing Transactional Data Integration Options
- Preparing SAP Sales and Service Cloud for Real-Time Pricing and other Transactional Data
- Configuring SAP S/4HANA for Pricing and other Transaction Integrations
- Maintaining SAP Cloud Integration Configuration
- Executing Opportunity, Sales Quote and Sales Order Transactional Integration Scenarios
How to get SAP Sales and Service Cloud certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_C4H450_21 certification dumps