SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud
Everything you need to know about C_C4H450_21 exam
Official Exam SAP Sales and Service Cloud Details
SAP official SAP Sales and Service Cloud exam has Code C_C4H450_21. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_C4H450_21 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud
- Exam Code: C_C4H450_21
- Pass percentage: 68 percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_C4H450_21
The “SAP Certified Integration Associate – SAP Cloud for Customer” certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge to be able to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or SAP CRM using SAP Cloud Platform Integration. This certificate proves that the candidate has fundamental understanding within the Integration Consultant profile and is able to apply the associated prerequisite skills practically under supervision of an expert consultant in a project environment.
Goals achieved through C_C4H450_21 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_C4H450_21 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- Integration Developer
C_C4H450_21 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Integration Connectivity, (> 12%) => Describe technical integration connectivity and the use of SAP Web Dispatcher/SAP Cloud Connector to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP CRM Configuration, (> 12%) => Describe the configuration of an on-premise SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP and SAP CRM system using SAP Cloud Platform Integration to integrate with SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud.
- Data Replication, (> 12%) => Describe initial load, replication and data filtering scenarios from on-premise systems to SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud.
- SAP Sales and Service Cloud Integration Foundations, (> 12%) => Explain integration technology to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP ERP, SAP CRM and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Middleware Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Identify how to use and configure middleware to integrate SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA.
- Extending the Integration, (8% - 12%) => Identify the ways in which SAP Sales and SAP Service can be extended. Extend SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud and the integration using provided tools.
- Monitoring, (8% - 12%) => Describe monitoring of message flows between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud.
- SAP Sales and Service Cloud and APIs, (8% - 12%) => Explain how to configure SAP Sales and SAP Service Cloud for integration with SAP S/4HANA. Describe open API's with SAP OData services.
C_C4H450_21 Study guide or how to prepare for C_C4H450_21?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_C4H450_21 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_C4H450_21 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_C4H450_21 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_C4H450_21
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H450_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_C4H450_21
If you are not able to pass SAP Sales and Service Cloud certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_C4H450_21 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_C4H450_21 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_C4H450_21 Practice Exam
C_C4H450_21 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.