FAQ - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10)
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_SM100_7210 exam?
What is the cost of C_SM100_7210 exam or SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) exam?
What is the duration of exam C_SM100_7210?
What are the topics covered in exam C_SM100_7210?
- SAP EarlyWatch Reports and Service Level Reporting, (> 12%) => Unit 9 and Unit 16: Explain the SAP EarlyWatch Alert (EWA) Concept and Configuration, perform the manual Creation of an SAP EarlyWatch Alert (EWA) Report Configure Service Level Report. Produce Service Level Report and explain how to access Service Level Reports (SLR).
- System Landscape Management (SLD, LMDB) and Process Management (SOLADM, SOLDOC), (> 12%) => Unit 4 and Unit 8: Describe Functions and Consumers of the System Landscape Directory (SLD), describe how to synchronize data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB). Explain the Solution Administration and Solution Documentation function. Explain the Solution, the Logical Component Group, Logical Component and the Landscape Model.
- Managed Systems Configuration, (> 12%) => Unit 6: Explain how to prepare the Managed Systems configuration and perform the Managed Systems configuration. Explain the available user interfaces for SAP Solution Manager and customization.
- SAP Solution Manager Enviroment and SAP Solution Manager Sizing, (8% - 12%) => Unit 1 and Unit 3: Describe the Application Lifecycle Management with SAP Solution Manager, Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager. Describe the sizing considerations for SAP Solution Manager, describe the installation and upgrade of a SAP Solution Manager system
- SAP Solution Manager System Landscape Design, (8% - 12%) => Unit 2: Explain the SAP Solution Manager architecture and a typical SAP Solution Manager landscape. Explain the Agent Infrastructure and planning of the Agent Infrastructure. Planning the SAP Solution Manager Landscape
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Unit 5: Describe the prerequisites for the Solution Manager configuration and explain the Guided Procedures for configuration of SAP Solution Manager. Perform the system preparation, infrastructure preparation and basic configuration.
- Change Management, (8% - 12%) => Unit 11: Explain the functions and prerequisites of the Maintenance Planner. Explain planning a system update in Maintenance Planner. Explain the License Management function and System Recommendations function.
- Job Management, (8% - 12%) => Unit 12: Explain the Job Request and perform the Job Documentation function. Perform the scheduling configuration. Explain how to monitor Background Jobs and analyze Background Processing with SAP Solution Manager.
- System and Application Monitoring and Dashboards, (8% - 12%) => Unit 14 and Unit 15: Explain MAI Architecture and features. Explain the Monitoring Template concept and configuration. Explain Alert Inbox, System Monitoring and Dashboards functions.
What books needs to be read for exam C_SM100_7210?
1. SM100 => SAP Solution Manager Configuration for Operations
Where to get Study Material and books for C_SM100_7210?
You can check here SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) books.
In how many languages C_SM100_7210 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) exam?
What is the process to register C_SM100_7210 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SM100_7210 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_SM100_7210 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_SM100_7210 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_SM100_7210 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_SM100_7210 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_SM100_7210?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_SM100_7210 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book SM100 (SAP Solution Manager Configuration for Operations)?
- SAP Solution Manager Overview: Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management, SAP Solution Manager Scenarios and their Functional Areas as well as Integrated Tools supporting them.
- Technical Overview: Technical Architecture in detail; also an overview about Sizing, Installation and Upgrade
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration: SOLMAN_SETUP, System Landscape Directory (SLD), Synchronize Data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB), New Solution Concept (especially Logical Component Groups and Solution Documentation), Solution Manager Diagnostics, including configuration of SAP Support Backbone Connection
- Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager
- Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Certificates, System Recommendations, Issue and Task Management
- Early Watch Alert Reporting: ABAP & Java, Service Level Reporting and Self Services
- Root Cause Analysis Overview, Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure Overview, Solution Monitoring and System Monitoring Overview
- Business Process Operations: Job Management (Job Request Management, Job Documentation, Job Monitoring, Job Scheduling Management Health Checks etc.)
How to get SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_SM100_7210 certification dumps
C_SM100_7210 FAQ | C_SM100_7210 detail | C_SM100_7210 study material | C_SM100_7210 practice tests | C_SM100_7210 sample questions | C_SM100_7210 Pdf dumps