SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10)
Everything you need to know about C_SM100_7210 exam
Official Exam SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) Details
SAP official SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) exam has Code C_SM100_7210. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_SM100_7210 exam contains 40 questions with completion time of 90 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10)
- Exam Code: C_SM100_7210
- Pass percentage: 65 Percentage
- Exam duration: 90 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_SM100_7210
The "SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10)" certification exam validates that the candidate knows mandatory and managed system configuration of the SAP Solution Manager, including infrastructure. The exam also validates that the candidate can describe the various activities, functions and features that belongs to the SAP Solution Manager scenarios, in particular in the area of application operation.
Goals achieved through C_SM100_7210 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_SM100_7210 / Target Audience?
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
C_SM100_7210 Syllabus or Topic areas
- SAP EarlyWatch Reports and Service Level Reporting, (> 12%) => Unit 9 and Unit 16: Explain the SAP EarlyWatch Alert (EWA) Concept and Configuration, perform the manual Creation of an SAP EarlyWatch Alert (EWA) Report Configure Service Level Report. Produce Service Level Report and explain how to access Service Level Reports (SLR).
- System Landscape Management (SLD, LMDB) and Process Management (SOLADM, SOLDOC), (> 12%) => Unit 4 and Unit 8: Describe Functions and Consumers of the System Landscape Directory (SLD), describe how to synchronize data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB). Explain the Solution Administration and Solution Documentation function. Explain the Solution, the Logical Component Group, Logical Component and the Landscape Model.
- Managed Systems Configuration, (> 12%) => Unit 6: Explain how to prepare the Managed Systems configuration and perform the Managed Systems configuration. Explain the available user interfaces for SAP Solution Manager and customization.
- SAP Solution Manager Enviroment and SAP Solution Manager Sizing, (8% - 12%) => Unit 1 and Unit 3: Describe the Application Lifecycle Management with SAP Solution Manager, Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager. Describe the sizing considerations for SAP Solution Manager, describe the installation and upgrade of a SAP Solution Manager system
- SAP Solution Manager System Landscape Design, (8% - 12%) => Unit 2: Explain the SAP Solution Manager architecture and a typical SAP Solution Manager landscape. Explain the Agent Infrastructure and planning of the Agent Infrastructure. Planning the SAP Solution Manager Landscape
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Unit 5: Describe the prerequisites for the Solution Manager configuration and explain the Guided Procedures for configuration of SAP Solution Manager. Perform the system preparation, infrastructure preparation and basic configuration.
- Change Management, (8% - 12%) => Unit 11: Explain the functions and prerequisites of the Maintenance Planner. Explain planning a system update in Maintenance Planner. Explain the License Management function and System Recommendations function.
- Job Management, (8% - 12%) => Unit 12: Explain the Job Request and perform the Job Documentation function. Perform the scheduling configuration. Explain how to monitor Background Jobs and analyze Background Processing with SAP Solution Manager.
- System and Application Monitoring and Dashboards, (8% - 12%) => Unit 14 and Unit 15: Explain MAI Architecture and features. Explain the Monitoring Template concept and configuration. Explain Alert Inbox, System Monitoring and Dashboards functions.
C_SM100_7210 Study guide or how to prepare for C_SM100_7210?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_SM100_7210 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_SM100_7210 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_SM100_7210 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_SM100_7210
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SM100_7210 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_SM100_7210
If you are not able to pass SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10) certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_SM100_7210 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_SM100_7210 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_SM100_7210 Practice Exam
C_SM100_7210 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_SM100_7210 FAQ | C_SM100_7210 detail | C_SM100_7210 study material | C_SM100_7210 practice tests | C_SM100_7210 sample questions | C_SM100_7210 Pdf dumps