Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Demo Questions
When you're studying for Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TPLM22_67 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TPLM22_67 dumps.
Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TPLM22_67 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TPLM22_67 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Project Systems with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following are used when you use the SAP Document Management System in Project System to assign document info records? (2 correct)
A. WBS elements
2. How can the capacity requirements of an activity be reduced? (3 correct)
A. With partial confirmations of the activity
B. By transferring the working times for the activity that was entered in CATS (Cross-Application Time Sheet)
C. With the period-end closing
D. By setting the status locked account assignment
E. With the final confirmation of the activity
3. Which of the following combination of assignment to an externally-processed activity allows you to carry out capacity planning for your vendors?
A. Work center and planned work
B. Work center and activity
C. Activity and task
D. Work center and vendor
4. What are the different views available for capacity planning and work center planning? (2 correct)
A. Work center view
B. Capacity planning view
C. Periodic view
D. Project view
5. What do you use in the parameters for network type to specify whether a workflow is to be generated in the case of purchase order relevant change?
A. Workflow indicator
B. Workflow purchase order change indicator
C. Workflow change indicator
D. Purchase order change indicator
6. Can you specify in the application which status profile should be used the first time you set a user status where a status profile has not yet been defined in the project profile?
C. Yes using operative status
D. Yes using status modes
7. Could a user with Access Control List (ACL) authorization ‘Read’ lock a project?
8. In resource-related billing if you do not want to bill a customer for a dynamic item, where do you enter this information?
A. You can enter in an apportionment reason
B. You can enter in reason code
C. You can enter in reference code
D. You can enter in reason for rejection
9. Which statements about project coding mask are true? (3 correct)
A. You must always use a project coding mask for your projects.
B. The project coding mask can begin with a numerical key.
C. The project coding mask can be shortened later, even if projects have already been created with this project coding mask.
D. In project number maintenance, special characters are automatically determined using the project coding mask.
E. You can lock a project coding mask for standard projects or operative projects.
10.Project System has its own Organizational structure, which can be a matrix structure.
Check Out The Answer Key
C_TPLM22_67 FAQ | C_TPLM22_67 detail | C_TPLM22_67 study material | C_TPLM22_67 practice tests | C_TPLM22_67 sample questions | C_TPLM22_67 Pdf dumps