Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Demo Questions
When you're studying for Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_BW4H_211 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_BW4H_211 dumps.
Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_BW4H_211 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_BW4H_211 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Sample Questions:
1. Which sources types can you select when you create an Open ODS view? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. SAP BW DataSource
C. Virtual table using SAP HANA smart data access
2. You create a BW query. How can you check the navigational attributes of a basic characteristic?
A. Add the basic characteristic to a BW query and check the display properties.
B. Open the editor for the basic characteristic and check the Attribute tab.
C. Select Attributes from the context menu of the basic characteristic in the rows section.
D. Open the InfoProvider view and check the Attribute folder below the basic characteristic.
3. Which objects can you use as components in a Composite Provider in SAP BW/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. BW query
B. Open ODS view
D. Semantic group
4. You set up the 2LIS_02_ITM (Purchasing Line Item) data source in SAP ERP using the logistics cockpit. Afterward, you successfully run the initialization into SAP BW/4HANA. Your delta load into SAP BW/4HANA shows zero records even though new purchase orders were created. How do you explain that the delta records do NOT appear in SAPBW/4HANA?
A. A reinitialization for sales orders in SAP ERP was triggered using the logistics cockpit, which deleted the purchase order item initialization.
B. All old purchase orders in SAP ERP were archived overnight before the delta loads.
C. Purchasing extractors in SAP ERP were set up with Queued Delta update mode and the collective run job was NOT scheduled.
D. Another SAP BW/4HANA system already picked up the new purchase orders using a delta load
5. Which properties determine the delta process within the Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) delta management for DataSources? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
B. Delta type
C. Record mode
E. Record type
6. Which query property do you set to minimize the initial run time for the query read mode?
A. Read all data at once.
B. Read data individually from InfoProvider.
C. Cache is inactive.
D. Read data when you navigate or expand hierarchies.
7. Which of the following methods supports the SAP HANA data virtualization approach with OBDC technology?
A. SAP HANA smart data access
B. SAP HANA smart data integration
C. SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
D. SAP Data Services
8. You create a DataStore object (advanced) using model template Standard DataStore Object. Which flags are set? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
B. Write Change Log
C. All Characteristics are Key
D. Unique Data Records
9. How can you persist data from any SAP HANA database table to a table in the SAP BW schema? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Create an Open ODS view.
B. Consume the view using a CompositeProvider.
C. Create an SAP HANA calculation view.
D. Consume the view using a CompositeProvider.
E. Create an Open ODS view. Generate a data flow.
F. Create a DataSource.
G. Load the data to a DataStore object (advanced).
10. You create a transformation from a DataSource to a DataStore object (advanced). The DataSource provides an after-image delta. Which key figure aggregation type do you select?
C. Maximum 5