S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Demo Questions
When you're studying for S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4PPM_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4PPM_2021 dumps.
S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4PPM_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4PPM_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Sample Questions:
1. You have created a portfolio with the bucket levels and wants to create a portfolio item. When can you create the portfolio item?
A. At any bucket level
B. At the highest bucket level
C. At multiple bucket levels
D. At the lowest bucket level
2. What can you define in the item template?
B. Link to a project management project
C. Sequence of decision points
D. Financial planning
3. What are dashboard alerts calculations based on?
A. Percentage values
B. Numeric values (Specified range)
C. Business Add-in (BAdi) implementation
D. The status fields
4. Which cost planning process can you use at item level? NOTE: There are 2correct answers to this question.
A. Integrated cost planning
B. Hierarchical cost planning
C. Manual cost planning
D. Rollup of cost planning
5. Which of the following are search criteria In Resource Search in Project Management? NOTE: There are 2correct answers to this question.
A. Work centers
B. Organizational units
6. Which of the following are consequence of releasing a phase? NOTE: There are 2correct answers to this question
A. Predecessor phases are assigned the status locked
B. Lower-level tasks and checklist are release
C. Additional tasks cannot be added to the phase
D. The phase type is set to read-only
7. You have created a role in project management but the role is not displayed on the fast entry screen. What could be the reason for this?
A. The flexible Assignment indicator is active in role type customizing
B. The role has the staffing in preparation status
C. The role has the staffing in process status
D. The Distribution indicator is active role type customizing
8. Which data is transferred when you import a Microsoft project management?
C. Status reports
9. When are decision points for portfolio items created?
A. After approval of an item
B. During master date maintenance of an item
C. During creation of an item
D. After planning of financial values of an item
10. You want to add a report to the side panel of the item detail screen. The new report should display the up to date financial planning values for the item. Which reporting tool do you use?
A. Portfolio dashboard
C. BI report
D. Business Context Viewer (BCV)