SAP ABAP on HANA Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP ABAP on HANA exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the E_HANAAW_18 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP ABAP on HANA Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP ABAP on HANA questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP ABAP on HANA Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full E_HANAAW_18 dumps.
SAP ABAP on HANA Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, E_HANAAW_18 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP ABAP on HANA certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP ABAP on HANA exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
E_HANAAW_18 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP ABAP on HANA Sample Questions:
1. What views will be most efficient for General Modeling Principles? (2 correct)
A. Schema view
B. Attribute view
C. Analytical view
D. Column view
2. Which tools can you use to provide input data for the SQL performance tuning work list (Transaction SWLT)? (3 correct)
A. SQL Trace (transaction ST05)
B. ABAP test cockpit (transaction ATC)
C. Code inspector (transaction SCI)
D. Data base performance monitor (transaction DB50)
E. SQL monitor (transaction SQLM)
3. Which of the following takes advantage of the computing power of multiple CPUs used by SAP HANA?
A. Columnar data storage
B. Dictionary encoding
C. Database table compression
D. Parallel processing
4. What are the ABAP development guidelines? (2 correct)
A. Improved hybrid components for SAP HANA
B. Consuming Only ABAP contents for SAP HANA
C. Improved tools for performance analysis
D. Extensions to ABAP Language
5. You implement an ABAP-managed database procedure (AMDP). Within this AMDP, you want to query data from calculation view CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT in SAP HANA content package ha400.primdb. How can you address the calculation view? (2 correct)
A. _SYS_ BIC."ha400.primdb::CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT"
B. _SYS_ BIC."ha400.prirndb/CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT"
D. "ha400.pr mdb/CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT"
6. You analyze SQL Monitor data in transaction SQLMD. You know that program X accesses database table Y. You made sure that program X was executed while the SQL Monitor collected its data. But the relevant database access is NOT listed in SQLMD. What could be the reason? (3 correct)
A. The data has NOT yet been transferred to the SQL Monitor database tables.
B. Database table Y is a buffered table.
C. SQL Monitor was activated for a specific application server.
D. SQL Monitor was activated with a fitter that excludes database table Y.
E. Program X was executed in the background.
7. Which of the Golden Rules for Open SQL Performance have become more important with SAP HANA? (2 correct)
A. Keep unnecessary load away from the database.
B. Minimize the search overhead.
C. Minimize the amount of transferred data.
D. Minimize the number of database accesses.
8. Which step of the Guided Performance Analysis should you perform in the product on system?
A. Building a work list with SQL Performance Tuning Work list (SWLT)
B. Executing a check run with ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC)
C. Collecting data with SQL Monitor (SQLM)
D. Performing an inspection with Code Inspector (SCI)
9. Which of the following feature were added to the ABAP Dictionary to support the SAP HANA database? (3 correct)
A. De-pooling and de-clustering
B. Changes of data class
C. Definition of an enhancement category
D. Definition of full-text indexes
E. Storage type for tables
10. You are using a calculated column COUNTS within your Dimension Calculation View and an aggregation node. This is the data that goes into the aggregation node:
What does the result of the aggregation look like? Please choose the correct answer.
A. Option A
B. Option B
C. Option C
D. Option D