SAP Ariba Supplier Management Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Ariba Supplier Management exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_ARSUM_2308 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Ariba Supplier Management Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Ariba Supplier Management questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Ariba Supplier Management Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_ARSUM_2308 dumps.
SAP Ariba Supplier Management Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_ARSUM_2308 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Ariba Supplier Management certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Ariba Supplier Management exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_ARSUM_2308 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Ariba Supplier Management Sample Questions:
1. Which groups should your customer consider removing from users if they want to reduce their user licenses in SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance? (2 Correct)
A. Supplier Qualification Manager
B. Supplier Internal Questionnaire Editor
C. SM Modular Questionnaire Manager
D. Sensitive Data Access
2. Your customer wants to measure how well their direct materials suppliers comply with their contract terms. They want to report on each supplier’s overall compliance score, plus specific measurements, such as on time delivery and defective parts per million. How do you suggest the customer structure their scorecard?
A. Create a KPI Section called Compliance containing individual KPIs for each data point.
B. Add individual KPIs for the overall compliance score and each measurement.
C. Create a report including each measure and map the KPIs to the report.
D. Build compliance-related KPIs in the sourcing library so reporting includes data at the top level.
3. You are creating a new Supplier Performance Management project template from scratch. Which elements does SAP Ariba support on the Documents tab? (2 Correct)
A. Microsoft Word file
B. Analytical report
D. Recurring phase
4. Your customer creates a new assessment, but notices that it’s not appearing in their engagement projects. What additional step should they take?
A. Update the risk control definitions file.
B. Add a question to the business details questionnaire.
C. Update the Engagement Attribute Mappings file.
D. Add the assessment to the supplier risk engagement project template.
5. Which actions can be completed in the Qualification area of the supplier 360 view? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question (2 Correct)
A. View the current status of qualifications started for the supplier.
B. Start the requalification process for disqualified and expired categories.
C. Review approval comments for the supplier’s registration.
D. Add a preferred category status for an existing qualification.
6. Which template type defines assessments for control-based engagement risk projects?
A. Modular supplier management questionnaire project templates
B. Issue management template
C. Supplier qualification template
D. Supplier engagement risk project template
7. Which options does SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance support for processing supplier registrations? (3 Correct)
A. Internal users manually invite a supplier contact to register after the supplier request is approved.
B. Internal users complete the registration on behalf of a supplier.
C. Internal users merge a new supplier request with an existing registered supplier.
D. Category managers include the registration form for suppliers to complete as part of a sourcing event.
E. Administrators send mass invitations to groups of suppliers.
8. Which of the following is a benefit of using template questions in Supplier Performance Management projects?
A. Submit consensus scores for surveys
B. Collect data for analytical reports
C. Define project content added during creation
D. Control whether projects are upgraded to the latest version of the template
9. Your customer wants to trigger risk controls in supplier risk engagement projects based on responses to questions from the inherent risk screening questionnaire. Which option do you recommend?
A. Map each question to a question ID.
B. Set the answer type for each question to Whole Number.
C. Apply a visibility condition to each question
D. Match the question name with the control name.
10.Which of the following components can supplier risk managers modify in the risk exposure configuration interface? (3 Correct)
A. The denominator value used in the incident model.
B. The sources of information used by SAP Ariba.
C. The relative weight of each risk category.
D. The incident types that trigger email notifications.
E. Low, medium, and high exposure risk thresholds.