SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3
Everything you need to know about C_BOWI_4302 exam
Official Exam SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3 Details
SAP official SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3 exam has Code C_BOWI_4302. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_BOWI_4302 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3
- Exam Code: C_BOWI_4302
- Pass percentage: 70 percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_BOWI_4302
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses proven skills and fundamental knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3 to create and maintain queries and reports that will help organizations analyze and interpret important information. This exam will measure the candidate's knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3, from the creation of queries and design of reports to the analysis of data and document sharing. This verifies that the candidate is able to implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant.
The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_BOWI_4302 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_BOWI_4302 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business User
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- End User
C_BOWI_4302 Syllabus or Topic areas
- BI Launch Pad and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, (> 12%) => Use the BI Launch Pad, access SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, create and manage documents in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform. Include hyperinks and implement shared elements.
- Query Creation and Usage, (> 12%) => Create and modify queries in a document. Use query filters to restrict data. Apply advanced query techniques including: multiple data sources, combined queries, and subqueries.
- Document Design and Formatting, (> 12%) => Design and manipulate the structure of documents. Work effectively in the different application modes. Project data onto reports. Change block types. Format reports, tables and charts.
- Presentation of Data, (> 12%) => Enhance data presentation with sorts and totals. Filter report data, including ranking and input controls. Divide report data into sections. Organize tables with breaks. Implement data tracking. Highlight information with formatting rules. Use drilling functionality.
- Formulas and Variables, (> 12%) => Create formula and variables. Demonstrate appropriate use of Web Intelligence syntax. Identify and incorporate built-in functions and operators for data manipulation.
C_BOWI_4302 Study guide or how to prepare for C_BOWI_4302?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_BOWI_4302 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_BOWI_4302 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_BOWI_4302 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_BOWI_4302
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_BOWI_4302 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_BOWI_4302
If you are not able to pass SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_BOWI_4302 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_BOWI_4302 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_BOWI_4302 Practice Exam
C_BOWI_4302 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.