SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Sales Cloud 2111
Everything you need to know about C_C4H410_21 exam
Official Exam nan Details
SAP official nan exam has Code C_C4H410_21. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_C4H410_21 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Sales Cloud 2111
- Exam Code: C_C4H410_21
- Pass percentage: 63 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_C4H410_21
The “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Sales Cloud 2111” certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge in SAP Cloud for Customer administration and proven skills in SAP Sales Cloud. This certificate proves that the candidate has the core understanding required of an application consultant and is able to apply the associated prerequisite skills practically under the supervision of an expert consultant in a project environment.
Goals achieved through C_C4H410_21 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_C4H410_21 / Target Audience?
C_C4H410_21 Syllabus or Topic areas
- User Management and Notification Process, (> 12%) => Perform tasks associated with the maintenance of employees, business roles and users, as well as set up data restrictions. Set up a notification process and configure conditions and actions for workflows.
- Sales Contracts Quotation and Sales Order Management, (> 12%) => Set up contract as follow-on from preceeding document, create a document flow, gather pricing determination.Set up quotation functions, such as, quotation creation, product recommendations, availability to promise, pricing request and follow-up transactions; set up sales order functions, such as order creation, product recommendations, order status updates and follow-up transactions.
- Master Data (Account, Contact, Product, and Pricing), (> 12%) => Define and configure pricing components for internal and external pricing determination, and trigger pricing in sales documents.Define different account groups and contact relationships.
- Data Migration and Integration, (> 12%) => Use data migration templates, data workbench, troubleshoot data migration issues and understand mass data maintenance. Describe the SAP pre-packaged integration scenarios and optimal project management practices related to system integration.
- Implementation Basics and Fine Tuning, (8% - 12%) => Identify tasks to configure and administer SAP Sales Cloud. Identify fine-tuning timeline and dependencies in the context of the overall implementation and the ways to tailor the solution by checking and adjusting the predefined settings to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Reporting, (8% - 12%) => Leverage MS Excel with SAP Sales Cloud reports, and identify different components of custom reports and interactive dashboards.
- Lead and Opportunity Management, (8% - 12%) => Set up lead distribution and aging notifications; also set up opportunity functions, such as opportunity creation, buying center and revenue scheduling.
- Personalization and Extensibility, ( 8%) => Identify how to use personalization and extensibility, including mashups and custom business objects.
- Sales Planning and Forecasting, ( 8%) => Set up sales target plans using various dimensions and create, update and submit forecasts.
- Visit Planning and Execution, ( 8%) => Set up activity planning and visit execution with surveys and tasks.
- Territory Management, ( 8%) => Set up territory hierarchy and configure rules for territory determination.
C_C4H410_21 Study guide or how to prepare for C_C4H410_21?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_C4H410_21 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_C4H410_21 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went thrdeafdsfough the books, you can enrol for C_C4H410_21 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_C4H410_21
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H410_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_C4H410_21
If you are not able to pass nan certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_C4H410_21 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_C4H410_21 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_C4H410_21 Practice Exam
C_C4H410_21 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_C4H410_21 FAQ | C_C4H410_21 detail | C_C4H410_21 study material | C_C4H410_21 practice tests | C_C4H410_21 sample questions