SAP Certified Application Associate - Solution Architect for CX
Everything you need to know about C_C4HCX_04 exam
Official Exam Solution Architect for CX Details
SAP official Solution Architect for CX exam has Code C_C4HCX_04. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_C4HCX_04 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Solution Architect for CX
- Exam Code: C_C4HCX_04
- Pass percentage: 57 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_C4HCX_04
The SAP Certified Application Associate - Solution Architect for CX exam validates that the candidate has a sound knowledge and understanding of the features and architecture of SAP CX Solutions and SAP BTP. The successful Associate Architect is able to apply these skills to perform or provide guidance on variety of implementation, customization and maintenance related tasks within a project team and contribute positively to the success of a project. This examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have two or more years of hands-on experience implementing SAP Customer Experience solutions.
Goals achieved through C_C4HCX_04 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_C4HCX_04 / Target Audience?
- Development Consultant
C_C4HCX_04 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Sales and Service, (> 12%) => Features and architecture of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud, Integration with other solutions, System configuration setup, Transport request management, Customizing and extensions
- SAP Customer Data Cloud, (> 12%) => Features and architecture of SAP Customer Data Cloud, Implementation of SAP CIAM, SAP Enterprise Consent and Preference Management, Integration with other solutions, Identity Sync, Gconnector
- SAP Extension Suite, (> 12%) => SAP Extension suite and its use cases, Side by Side Extensibility, Business Services
- SAP Integration Suite, (> 12%) => Different Commercial Models, Main pillars of SAP BTP, SAP Integration Suite, Integration solutioning advisory methodology (ISA-M), SAP API Management, SAP Integration Advisor, SAP Event Mesh, SAP Graph, SAP One Domain Model, SAP Master Data Integration
- SAP Commerce, (8% - 12%) => Features and architecture of SAP Commerce Cloud, Performance and extensibility options of SAP Commerce Cloud, Cloud operations, Headless commerce
- SAP Marketing Cloud, (8% - 12%) => Features and architecture of SAP Marketing Cloud, Integration and extensibility options, SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement
- The Intelligent Enterprise, (8% - 12%) => Overview of the Intelligent Enterprise and its end-to-end processes
C_C4HCX_04 Study guide or how to prepare for C_C4HCX_04?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_C4HCX_04 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_C4HCX_04 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_C4HCX_04 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_C4HCX_04
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4HCX_04 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_C4HCX_04
If you are not able to pass Solution Architect for CX certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_C4HCX_04 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_C4HCX_04 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_C4HCX_04 Practice Exam
C_C4HCX_04 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_C4HCX_04 FAQ | C_C4HCX_04 detail | C_C4HCX_04 study material | C_C4HCX_04 practice tests | C_C4HCX_04 sample questions