SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2
Everything you need to know about C_SRM_72 exam
Official Exam Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Details
SAP official Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 exam has Code C_SRM_72. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_SRM_72 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2
- Exam Code: C_SRM_72
- Pass percentage: 60 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_SRM_72
The certification "Solution Consultant Supplier Relationship Management SAP SRM 7.0 EHP 2", verifies the knowledge in the area of SRM for the application associate consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects. The SAP Certified Application Associate can contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases of the project in a mentored role and would typically have a maximum of three years’ experience in the solution area. Project experience should not be prerequisite for a competent and well-trained candidate to pass this exam.
Goals achieved through C_SRM_72 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_SRM_72 / Target Audience?
C_SRM_72 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Self Service Procurement Processes, (> 12%) => Describe the Self-Service Procurement Processes available within SRM.
- Supplier Self Services and Supplier Registration, (8% - 12%) => Describe the Collaboration and Registration process in Supplier Self-Services.
- Operational sourcing, (8% - 12%) => Describle the Operational Sourcing functions available in SRM.
- Plan Driven and Service Procurement Processes, (8% - 12%) => Configure Procurement of External Requirements, and describe the different Service Procurement scenarios.
- Contract Management, ( 8%) => Describe the Contract Management capabilities available in SRM.
- Procurement Documents in SRM and ERP, ( 8%) => Describe the various procurement documents created in SRM and ERP.
- Basic Netweaver Portal administration and integration, Portal UI and WebDynpro UI configuration; field control, ( 8%) => Perform basic NetWeaver Portal Administrative functions including UI options and field control settings.
- Accounting and ERP integration, ( 8%) => Describe the integration with Financial Accounting in ERP.
- Monitoring of documents, processes and system communication; BADI concept, ( 8%) => Monitor communication between SRM and ERP and describe the usage of BADi's.
- Bidding, Auctioning and E-Sourcing Processes, ( 8%) => Describe RFx and Auction processes in SRM and understand the capabilities of SAP Sourcing.
- Catalog Management, ( 8%) => Describe the components of the SRM-MDM Catalog and their roles.
- Workflow implementation and features, ( 8%) => Describe workflow features and configuration settings.
- Master data (product and business partner), Organization structure and user management and customizing data synchronisation +, ( 8%) =>
C_SRM_72 Study guide or how to prepare for C_SRM_72?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_SRM_72 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_SRM_72 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_SRM_72 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_SRM_72
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SRM_72 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_SRM_72
If you are not able to pass Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_SRM_72 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_SRM_72 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_SRM_72 Practice Exam
C_SRM_72 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.