SAP Certified Associate - SAP Activate Project Manager
Everything you need to know about C_ACTIVATE13 exam
Official Exam SAP Activate Project Manager Details
SAP official SAP Activate Project Manager exam has Code C_ACTIVATE13. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_ACTIVATE13 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP Activate Project Manager
- Exam Code: C_ACTIVATE13
- Pass percentage: 65 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_ACTIVATE13
The "SAP Certified Associate - SAP Activate Project Manager" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge required in the area of SAP project management. This certificate builds on basic consultant skills and experience that is then refined by practical experience during several projects. This exam validates whether SAP focused project managers have advanced business skills and the ability to apply methodologies and tools. Aside from advanced communication and presentation skills, this certificate also verifies that the project manager has skills to manage internal and external stakeholders, basic knowledge of change management processes, and communicating these processes to others. This exam validates that project manager can successfully manage the end-to-end transition of the project from Sales to Realization, can develop roadmaps for project execution, and understand testing and quality management. In particular for SAP related projects, the exam verifies that the Project Manager can apply the SAP Activate Methodology.
Goals achieved through C_ACTIVATE13 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_ACTIVATE13 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Change Manager
- Technology Consultant
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
C_ACTIVATE13 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Agile Project Delivery, (> 12%) => Describe how the project team prepares release and sprint plans, and the structure and key activities in each sprint. Discuss key techniques used in agile projects
- SAP Activate Overview, (> 12%) => Define factors influencing SAP Activate, its purpose and place among other frameworks
- SAP Activate Elements, (> 12%) => Provide an overview of content, tools and methodology elements of SAP Activate Solution Implementation Framework. Include Fit to Standard
- Workstreams Overview, (> 12%) => Describe concepts, artefact flows, accelerators, tools and roles for each Workstream within SAP Activate Methodology
- Agile Project Planning, (8% - 12%) => Describe the agile project roles and responsibilities and the preparation of the project including the planning, estimation, user story mapping and construction of backlog
- Transition Path "New Implementation SAP S/4HANA Cloud", (8% - 12%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview, and specifics in Workstreams related to implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Transition Path "System Conversion", ( 8%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview and specifics in Workstreams related to “System Conversion” Transition Path.
- Transition Path "Selective Data Transition", ( 8%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview and specifics in Workstreams related to “Selective Data Transition” Transition Path.
- Transition Path "New Implementation SAP S/4HANA On Premise", ( 8%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview and specifics in Workstreams related to implementing SAP S/4HANA On Premise.
C_ACTIVATE13 Study guide or how to prepare for C_ACTIVATE13?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_ACTIVATE13 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_ACTIVATE13 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_ACTIVATE13 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_ACTIVATE13
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_ACTIVATE13 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_ACTIVATE13
If you are not able to pass SAP Activate Project Manager certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_ACTIVATE13 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_ACTIVATE13 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_ACTIVATE13 Practice Exam
C_ACTIVATE13 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_ACTIVATE13 FAQ | C_ACTIVATE13 detail | C_ACTIVATE13 study material | C_ACTIVATE13 practice tests | C_ACTIVATE13 sample questions | C_ACTIVATE13 Pdf dumps