SAP Commissions Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Commissions exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_HR890_24 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Commissions Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Commissions questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Commissions Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_HR890_24 dumps.
SAP Commissions Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_HR890_24 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Commissions certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Commissions exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_HR890_24 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Commissions Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following pipeline runs creates a new dataset that can be viewed in dashboards?
A. Reset Data
B. Validate and Transfer
C. Approve Calculated Data
D. Purge Approved Data
2. Which of the following are the unique identifiers for a transaction?
A. Order ID, line number, subline number, and compensation date
B. Order ID, line number, subline number, and credit type
C. Order ID, line number, subline number, and event type
D. Order ID, line number, and event type
3. You want to design a plan that credits a transaction to a position based on specific criteria such as postal codes, customer or product criteria. Which of the following would you use in a credit rule?
A. Classification rules
B. Generic attributes
4. Which of the following stages make up the Compensate and Pay sequence of the pipeline?
A. Classify, Allocate, Reward, and Post
B. Classify, Allocate, Reward, and Pay
C. Classify, Allocate, Pay, and Post
D. Reward, Pay, Post, and Finalize
5. Which of the following are characteristics of dashboards? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Dashboards can be created for custom calendars.
B. Dashboards can display past and futures dates.
C. Dashboards can contain up to 15 widgets.
D. Dashboards do NOT use effective dates.
6. Which options can you set in the System Preferences workspace? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. User Role Permissions
B. Prompt Settings
C. Allow Negative Payments
D. Audit Logs Retention
E. Calculation Settings
7. What is a best practice regarding rolling results data?
A. Roll at the direct credit level.
B. Use a Variable any time you create a roll relationship.
C. Create multiple plans with a variety of formulas to roll results data.
D. Roll at the measurement or incentive level.
8. What are some best practices when creating a participant? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. With single sign-on, use the position ID used by the company’s current systems.
B. Determine the user name/user ID format before adding participants to the system.
C. Use a generic date to represent the end of the participant’s employment and use this date in rule instead of the termination date.
D. Do NOT use the participant's name as a user name/user ID.
E. End dating participants is always recommended.
9. Which of the following are characteristics of Variables? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Once a Variable has been created, the Variable’s type CANNOT be changed.
B. Variable values can include currency, boolean, or string data types.
C. Variable assignments made at the position level supersede assignments made at the plan level.
D. A Variable can be associated with any type of compensation element.
10.You notice that a balance from last month’s calculations does NOT show in the current month. How can you prevent this from happening?
A. Enable Allow Negative Payments in Calculate and Pay.
B. Disable Allow Negative Payments under System Preferences.
C. Enable Allow Negative Payments under Global Settings.
D. Disable Allow Negative Payments under User Preferences.