SAP CPQ Implementation Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP CPQ Implementation exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H420_13 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP CPQ Implementation Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP CPQ Implementation questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP CPQ Implementation Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H420_13 dumps.
SAP CPQ Implementation Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H420_13 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP CPQ Implementation certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP CPQ Implementation exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H420_13 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP CPQ Implementation Sample Questions:
1. In a configurable product, pricing is defined both in the product Base price, and also in the price field of some user selected Attribute values. If the user selects an attributes value that has a price, how is the resulting product item price calculated?
A. Product item price will be equal to product Base Price only.
B. Product Item price will be equal to product Base price plus the price of the selected Attribute only if It is a line item
C. Product item price will be equal to product Base price plus of the selected Attribute only if it of the pricing formula.
D. Product Item price will be equal to product price plus the price of the selected Attribute only if it is not a line item.
2. A Quote Item custom Field containing an Attribute ‘’package selection’’ is currently displayed on the quote as ‘’QuoteLayout.ColumnsPackSel.’’ How can we change the display label of the field on the quote to ‘’package selection?
A. Adding a new key and value to a System Dictionary
B. Changing the Custom Label of the Attribute
C. Changing the Label of the Quote Item Custom field
D. Adding a new key and value to a custom Dictionary
3. In a parent Child Configuration, the value of Attribute ‘’Number of users’’ must be passed down to a child product, which is configured on a container Attribute in the parent, What configuration steps are needed to implement this requirement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Configure the container Attribute in the parent product to propagate the ‘’Number of users’’ Attribute.
B. Write a product Rule to pass the Value of Number of users’’ to the child product.
C. Create a Container column ‘’Number of users’’ with Column Types of product Attribute and attribute selected.
D. Write a calculation formula in the Container Column ‘’ Number of User’’ to refer to the attribute ‘’Number of users’’ in the parent.
4. When configuring the Autocomplete Attribute, which columns have to be specified? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Reference product Column
B. Display Column
C. Column Value Code
D. Container Column
E. Searchable Column
5. What needs to be done when the Recurring Price field is not showing on product setup?
A. Recurring price and cost needs to be enabled on Attribute settings of the product.
B. The pricing mechanism needs to be set to price book and the Recurring price column needs to be filled.
C. Use of Recurring price and cost needs to be enabled on the user page.
D. Recurring price and cost needs to be enabled under Application parameters.
6. Which of the following applies to setting Attribute Type values, such as user Selection? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Attribute Type determine if the value would be a line item.
B. Attribute Type is defined at the product.
C. Attribute Type affects how the attribute can be displayed.
D. Attribute Type controls the kind of data to be stored.
7. How would you automatically notify the quote owner when a prospect open the email from SAP CPQ containing the generating document?
A. Add a notification to the View proposal action.
B. Quote acceptance is controlled by an integrated CRM.
D. Create a script to send an email and add it as a post action to the Edit action.
8. What is the primary use of Script workbench with SAP CPQ Scripting help pages?
A. Test scripting in the context of CPQ page
B. Analyze product rules
C. Generate script performance reports
D. Maintain and manipulate all system scripts
9. Which of the following are standard administrative methods for creating products? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Import from an excel upload
B. Automatic creation from CRM
C. Manual creation
D. Import from JSON
10. Which of the following scenarios can be supported by pricebooks? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. A pricebook that provides discount limits for sales users.
B. The ability to override the default pricebook based on visibility conditions.
C. A pricebook that is not market-specific.
D. The ability to have a hierarchy of pricebooks.