SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H225_12 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H225_12 dumps.
SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H225_12 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H225_12 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation Sample Questions:
1. You want to prevent a specific coffee brand, "GALLO", from being recommended on your website, although it will still be available to purchase. How can you do this?
A. Set available to false in product catalog for all products the brand.
B. Use command (['exclude', 'brand', 'is', 'ALL']) on all pages.
2. You are setting up a new API call to add a new contact that has opted in, and you want to ensure the system opt-in field is set correctly. What value must you use?
A. "31" : "True"
B. "1" : "1"
C. "1" : "True"
D. "31" : "1"
3. A contact no longer wants to receive SMS marketing messages from you, so opts out. What types of messages can you still send? (2 correct)
A. Abandoned cart
B. Order delay notification
C. Password retrieval message
D. Membership upgrade
4. You just had a new product range added to your online store and you want to target your VIP clients with a one-off multi-channel promotional program. Which entry node do you use?
A. Form - registration form
B. Target segment - segment
C. Entry from program
D. Recurring filter - every 1 day(s)
5. You want to display different content for your female and male contacts in your email campaign. Which function do you use?
A. Predict Recommendation settings
B. Product source
C. Block targeting
D. Open Block Style settings
6. Yesterday, David purchased a very elegant suit from your Web shop, while Andrew bought a simple discounted T-shirt. You’d like to send different messages to them depending on their total purchase amount. What node do you need to use?
A. Wait node
B. Wait for an event node
C. Decision splitter node
D. A/B test node
7. A test user received an email with a form to confirm a premium newsletter subscription. The content of the opt-in invitation has a typo: “Yes, I WULD like to receive emails about new products and special promotions.” Where can you correct this?
A. Management > Form Settings > Opt-in invitation and interests
B. Channels > Email campaigns
C. My profile > Form default language
D. Management > Form settings > General format
8. You want to create a new Lookalike Audience for Facebook in CRM Ads, but a status error message appears saying "Too few contacts”. How is this possible? (2 correct)
A. The audience is updated on a daily basis only.
B. The audience was archived.
C. The network audience was created but there are not enough contacts.
D. The network audience was created but the transfer of the contacts failed.
9. In which node can you choose filters and conditions such as "Country equals US"?
A. Didn’t click link
B. Quick filter
C. Email behavior check
D. Filter switch
10.Sarah left a product in her cart on your website. You’d like to build an automated customer journey so that she completes her purchase. Which trigger option from the list below do you need to use in your Interactions program?
A. Web Extend event
B. Wishlist event
C. Product catalog update
D. Mobile event
Check Out The Answer Key
C_C4H225_12 FAQ | C_C4H225_12 detail | C_C4H225_12 practice tests | C_C4H225_12 sample questions | C_C4H225_12 Pdf dumps