SAP HANA Application Associate Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP HANA Application Associate exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_HANAIMP_18 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP HANA Application Associate Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP HANA Application Associate questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP HANA Application Associate Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_HANAIMP_18 dumps.
SAP HANA Application Associate Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_HANAIMP_18 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP HANA Application Associate certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP HANA Application Associate exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_HANAIMP_18 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP HANA Application Associate Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following data sources can you include in a graphical calculation view? (2 Correct)
A. SQL view
B. Table function
C. Scalar function
2. After importing a project in the workspace of the Web IDE, you try to build the HDB module. The build fails. What could be the reason? (2 Correct)
A. The HDB module references a user-provided service that does not exist.
B. You have assigned the project to a space that you do not have developer authorizations for.
C. You have not built the project.
D. The project is not assigned to a space.
3. In SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA, what can a flowgraph generate in a predictive analysis scenario? (2 Correct)
4. Which tool do you use to display the generated SQL for each node of your calculation view?
A. SQL Analyzer
B. Debug Query Mode
C. Plan Visualizer
D. Performance Analysis Mode
5. You are querying a calculation view based on the union node, as shown in the graphic. When would the value of the Empty Union Behavior property take effect? (2 correct)
A. When the query requests PRODUCT_GROUP and PRODUCT_ID
B. When the query requests only the PRODUCT_ID
C. When the query requests PRODUCT_GROUP
D. When Source A has no records
6. You have a calculation view which includes nodes as shown in the graphic. You decide toselect the "Ignore Multiple Output for Filters" check box on Projection Node 3. What might the effects of this be? (2 correct)
A. The view will return the profit calculation for only the US
B. A change to the data that is returned by the view
C. Increased performance
D. Decreased performance
7. A calculation view includes a rank node that uses the source data and settings shown inthe graphic. Your query requests all columns of the rank node. How many rows are in the output of your query?
8. You want to map an input parameter of the calculation view A to the input parameter of calculation view B using the parameter mapping feature in the calculation view editor. However, the input parameter of the calculation view B is not proposed to you as a source parameter. What might be the reason for this?
A. You selected the wrong parameter mapping TYPE.
B. The names of the input parameters do not match.
C. You already mapped the input parameters in another calculation view.
D. Your source calculation view is of the type SQL Access Only.
9. Referring to the diagram, which privileges would a user require to view United States data when querying the CUBE Calculation view?
A. Analytic Privileges and SELECT privileges on the CUBE Calculation view
B. A SELECT privilege and an Analytic Privilege (Country = United States) on the DIMENSION Calculation view
C. A SELECT privilege on the CUBE and an Analytic Privilege (Country = United States) on the DIMENSION Calculation view
D. SELECT or Privileges and Analytic Privileges on both views
10. Using the table in the diagram, you need to create a cube calculation view. What is the simplest approach to create the output from the screen shot?
A. Create a restricted column for each year.
B. Implement a union node and map each year as a separate column.
C. Create 3 calculated columns.
D. Create a filter expression that uses an OR operator.