SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP S/4HANA Project Systems exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TS412_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP S/4HANA Project Systems questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TS412_2021 dumps.
SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TS412_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP S/4HANA Project Systems certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP S/4HANA Project Systems exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TS412_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP S/4HANA Project Systems Sample Questions:
1. The individual tasks in the project are mapped as activities in a WBS. Determine whether this statement is true or false.
2. For which objects can billing plans be created? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question
A. WBS elements
B. Project definition
C. Sales order items
3. A customer use cross- company - code project with a top billing element and additional .. billing element underneath (por debajo) for each company code. Although the internal correctly the result analysis summarizes all values to the highest billing element. How can they split the results to the different company codes?
A. Settle the WBS element to the highest billing element before you do the result analysis.
B. Split the project int different project according to each company code.
C. Change the project structure so that it correspond better to the company's organization structure.
D. Adjust the customizing of the valuation method in the expert mode of the periodic results analysis accordingly.
4. A customer wants to allocate overhead rates to a WBS element. What must you assign to the WBS element?
A. Settlement rules
B. Costing Sheet
C. Investment profile.
D. Results analysis key
5. Your customer wants to plans and post revenues for WBS elements. What is crucial for the implementation of revenues planning and posting for WBS elements?.
A. At least one WBS element must be a billing element.
B. The indicator "Project type" must be set to "Customer project".
C. Revenue planning and billing must be activated in the corresponding network type.
D. A sales order item has to be assigned to each WBS element used for revenue planning.
6. Where can you assign the use status profile for WBS elements? Note: There are 3correct answers to this question
A. In the project profile
B. In the project version
C. In the project type
D. In the project definition of a standard WBS
E. In the operative WBS element
7. You want to use billing for a customer project. Which customizing object controls the billing of sales order items?
A. Requirements type
B. Requirements class
C. Item category
D. Schedule line category
8. Which of the following is visible in the project planning board? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question
A. Project-relevant purchase orders
B. Capacity requirements
C. Maintenance orders assigned to an activity
D. Production orders assigned to WBS elements
9. Your costumer Project/planning Board to create/update Gant charts. Which the following are characteristics of the Project Planning Board. Note : there are 3 correct answers for this question.
A. Display of production orders assigned to WBS element.
B. Display of plant maintenance orders for activities.
C. Display of project cost plan.
D. Display of project -relevant purchase order.
E. Using specific color management for Gantt Chart.
10. Your customer's projects are subject to recurring changes of date. The assembly activity has an earliest start date of February 10 and lasts until February 20. The customer wants to assign a material component so that this will be in stock 5 days in advance. Note: Every day is a working day. What do you recommend to set up the requirement date for the component ?
A. Set up the requirement date aligned with the activity finish date and an offset of 15 days.
B. Set up the requirement date manually as February 5.
C. Set up the requirement date aligned with the activity start date and an offset of 5 days
D. Set up the requirement date aligned with the activity start date and a negative offset of 5 days
Check out the Answer Key
C_TS412_2021 FAQ | C_TS412_2021 detail | C_TS412_2021 study material | C_TS412_2021 practice tests | C_TS412_2021 sample questions | C_TS412_2021 Pdf dumps