SAP System Security Architect Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP System Security Architect exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the P_SECAUTH_21 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP System Security Architect Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP System Security Architect questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP System Security Architect Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full P_SECAUTH_21 dumps.
SAP System Security Architect Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, P_SECAUTH_21 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP System Security Architect certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP System Security Architect exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
P_SECAUTH_21 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP System Security Architect Sample Questions:
1. Why do you use table logging in AS ABAP?
A. To log changes in application data
B. To log changes in master data
C. To log changes in table technical settings
D. To log changes in customizing tables
2. What are the features of the Audit Information System (AIS)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. The roles are built from nodes in the Implementation Guide (IMG)
B. It can be launched directly using transact on SECR
C. It offers two types of audit reports: system and business
D. The report selection variables are configured during setup
3. A user has the authorization to execute SP01. What can this user access with authorization object S_ SPO_ ACT when the 'Value for Authorization Check' field is set to "_USER.
A. All spool requests for all users in the client
B. All spool requests for users in the same user group
C. User's own spool requests
D. All spool requests for a specific user in the client
4. Which tool do you use to customize the SAP HANA default password policy? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. SAP HANA Lifecycle Manager
B. SAP HANA Studio
C. SAP HANA Cockpit
D. SAP Web IDE
5. What does the SAP Security Optimization Service provide? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Configuration check of the SAP systems and the SAP middleware components against defined configurations
B. Results with recommendations on how to resolve identified vulnerabilities without prioritization
C. Analysis of security vulnerabilities within an enterprise's SAP landscape to ensure optimal protection against intrusions
D. Analysis of your operating system, database, and entire SAP system to ensure optimal performance and reliability
6. You have Reason Codes already defined. Which is the correct sequence of steps to configure a Firefighter ID in Emergency Access Management?
A. Maintain a Firefighter ID for Controllers and Firefighters Maintain an Owner for a Firefighter ID Maintain Access Control Owner
B. Maintain an Owner for a Firefighter ID Maintain a Firefighter ID for Controllers and Firefighters Maintain Access Control Owner
C. Maintain an Owner for a Firefighter ID Maintain a Firefighter ID for Controllers and Firefighters Maintain Access Control Owner
D. Maintain an Owner for a Firefighter ID Maintain a Firefighter ID for Controllers and Firefighters Maintain Access Control Owner
7. Which authorizations should you restrict when you create a developer role in an AS ABAP production system? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. The ability to execute class methods through authorization object S_PROGRAM
B. The ability to execute queries through authorization object S_OUERY
C. The ability to execute function modules through authorization object S_DEVELOP
D. The ability to use the ABAP Debugger through authorization object S_DEVELOP
8. Which authorization object controls access to the trusting system between the managed system and SAP Solution Manager?
D. S_ ICM
9. You want to configure SNC with X.509 certificates using Common CryptoLib as the cryptographic library in a new installed AS ABAP system. Besides running SNCWIZARD, what do you need to set up for this scenario? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Set the environment variable CCL_ PROFILE to the default profile file path
B. Maintain the relevant CCL/SNC/' profile parameters
C. Set the environment variable CCL_ PROFILE to SECUDIR
D. Set the CCL SNC parameters using sapgenpse
10. You are reviewing the authorizations for Core Data Services (CDS) views. How are classic authorizations integrated with CDS authorizations?
A. By using the statement AUTHORITY-CHECK in the access control of the CDS view
B. By defining access conditions in an access rule for the CDS view
C. By assigning the CDS view to the authorization profile in PFCG
D. By defining the CDS view in the authorization object in SU21