SF Career Development Planning and Mentoring 2H/2023 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_THR95_2311 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_THR95_2311 dumps.
SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_THR95_2311 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_THR95_2311 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SF Career Development Planning & Mentoring 2H/2023 Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following item is not part of the Home Page?
A. To Do
B. My Employee Files
C. My Info
D. My Admin Favorites
2. When creating an ad hoc report, what is the Data Set tab used for?
A. To establish the set of users to be included in the report
B. To turn filters on and off for included data fields
C. To determine the Development Plan from which information will be pulled
D. To add columns of data to the report
3. In the Development module, what do you use the Coaching Advisor for?
A. To help users view the gap between the current competency rating and the expected rating.
B. To help users with their self-evaluation during the readiness assessment
C. To help users when they create a new development goal
D. To help users to select the future role
4. How does the Readiness Meter calculate a Readiness percentage? (2 correct)
A. Uses survey results from Managers.
B. Uses a formula determined by the CDP Admin.
C. Uses ratings from the last-rated form.
D. Uses expected ratings of the Target Role.
5. Which of the following best practices does SAP SuccessFactors recommend for the Role Readiness Form? (2 correct)
A. Verify that your performance ratings are the latest or most recent.
B. Include this form in the Dashboard processes that are used for current performance reporting.
C. The route map should be Employee --> Employee HR --> Completed
D. Do NOT calculate an overall performance rating with this form
6. In order to create a career path, a user must have the following miscellaneous permission in the Career Object:
C. Field Level Override
7. Your customer wants to hide some from employees in the Career Path. What option do you select in Miscellaneous Permissions?
C. Field Level Overrides
8. The following screenshot shows a Career Path with three role nodes. Which numbers are displayed in each mode? (3 correct)
A. Number of people who added this role to’ Job roles I’m considering’
B. Number of people holding this role
C. Number of competencies missing to take the job role
D. Number of competencies needed for taking the job role
E. Number of skills needed for taking the job role
9. Your customer wants you to add a Role Readiness Form in different locales. Where do you add the following tag block in the Career Worksheet template? (2 correct)
B. Before the first field-definition
10. In the Development Plan XML, the text-replacement for add-goal-to plan is defined but is left blank. What will happen?
A. The description for Create a New Development Goal appears
B. The default text Create a New Development Goal appears
C. The delimiters with blank space appear
D. The Add New button is NOT displayed