SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_HRHPC_2305 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_HRHPC_2305 dumps.
SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_HRHPC_2305 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_HRHPC_2305 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SF Employee Central Payroll 1H/2023 Sample Questions:
1. In Employee Central, depending on your role, you can access the Add New Employee page in multiple ways:
A. Using Administration Tools
B. Using SAP Fiori version of transaction PA40
C. Using option Add new member
D. Using Action Search
E. Using the Org Chart
2. What are the two ways to access the add new employee page? (2 correct)
A. Using the org chart
B. Using the public profile
C. Using the admin center
D. Using the upgrade center
3. In PCC User Interface, the payroll manager can run off-cycle processes using the My Off-Cycles user interface. Such off-cycle processes include the following: (3 correct)
A. Vacation Payment
B. Retroactive off-cycle runs
C. Regular Pay Period On Demand
D. Individual Bonus Payments
E. Termination payrolls
4. The payroll manager initiated a payroll process in the Payroll Control Center, but the process never started. What do you check to troubleshoot this issue?
A. Verify Declustered Results
B. Production Payroll Configuration
C. Run Payroll Validation
D. Daemon Background Jobs
5. Which of these EC Payroll IMG configuration steps should you include when setting up the Employee Master Data replication for EC to EC Payroll integration? (3 correct)
A. Wage Type Processing
B. Data sharing configuration
C. Cost Center distribution model setup
D. Defining key Mapping of Organizational Terms
6. Which of the following is true about what can be viewed in the Alert History with the new version of the Action Log Viewer? (3 correct)
A. Which alerts were automatically resolved via event listener
B. Which alerts were assigned to other administrators
C. Which alerts were claimed via admins
D. Which alerts were manually assigned
7. What can be displayed in the new version of the Process History Action Log Viewer? (3 correct)
A. Which Steps were manually confirmed
C. Which Steps were started automatically
D. KPI results
E. Date and time stamps (Process time)
8. What are Kronos labor levels?
A. Workflow structures
B. Organizational and accounting structures
C. Employee structures
D. Costing structures
9. What information does Time Off replicate to Employee Central Payroll?
A. Working time
B. Remuneration information
C. Cost centers
10.What can happen to replicated time off data when you set up work schedules and public holiday calendars differently in Employee Central and Employee CentralPayroll?
A. You can have differences in absences hours, holiday payments, and factoring.
B. You can have differences in time wage types and factoring.
C. You can have differences in attendance hours, holiday payments, and factoring.
D. You can have differences in absence quota deduction and holiday payments.