BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Demo Questions
When you're studying for BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_BOBIP_43 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_BOBIP_43 dumps.
BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_BOBIP_43 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_BOBIP_43 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following can you do using the Upgrade Management Tool? (2 correct)
A. Use a legacy BIAR file to move content into a live 4.2 system.
B. Move content from a live legacy system into a live 4.2 system.
C. Upgrade the BI platform with the latest patches.
D. Store multiple versions of the BI objects in the BI platform repository.
2. Three user groups have one custom access level defined for a specific folder. The security requirements have been changed. Now, each of these three groups requires different rights to access the folder. How can you achieve this?
A. Use different predefined access levels for each group and apply them to the folder.
B. Use a predefined access level for each group and apply it to the folder.
C. Make two copies of the existing access level, modify them, and apply them to the folder.
D. Modify the access level to allow each group to access the folder.
3. User A designs a document and exports it to a public folder called "Sales" on the Business Intelligence platform. User B copies the document to a public folder called "Marketing". User C schedules the document in the "Marketing" folder. The administrator deletes User A from the system. At this point, who is the owner of the document in the "Marketing" folder?
A. User C
B. User A
D. User B
4. User A designs a document and exports it to a public folder on the business intelligence platform. User B moves the document to a different folder. User C schedules the document. User D opens the latest instance of the document. At this point, who is the owner of the instance?
A. User D
B. User A
C. User C
D. User B
5. You want users belonging to a group called "Sales" to view report instances in a folder called "Asia". Where do you grant these rights?
A. User Security for the "Asia" folder
B. Application Security for the Central Management Console
C. User Security for the "Sales" group
D. Application Security for Crystal Reports
6. What tool do you use to apply a predefined deployment template to your system?
A. Version Management
B. Central Configuration Manager
C. System Configuration Wizard
D. BI's Administrators' Cockpit
7. What is the difference between the predefined access levels "View" and "View on Demand"?
A. View on Demand includes "Refresh report's data", View does not.
B. View includes "Export report's data", View on Demand does not.
C. View on Demand includes "Send to email destination", View does not.
D. View includes "View Document Instances", View on Demand does not.
8. Which Web Intelligence viewing preference allows you to work with Web Intelligence documents even if you are not able to connect to the Central Management Server?
D. Rich Internet Application
9. A scheduled Web Intelligence document failed. Which of the following servers could be the cause of this problem? (3 correct)
A. Web Application Server
B. Adaptive Processing Server
C. Adaptive Job Server
D. Web Intelligence Processing Server
E. Output File Repository Server
10.Which of the following services are assigned to an Adaptive Job Server? (3 correct)
A. Web Intelligence Scheduling Service
B. Replication Service
C. Client Auditing Proxy Service
D. Document Recovery Service
E. Publication Scheduling Service