BW 7.5 powered by HANA Demo Questions
When you're studying for BW 7.5 powered by HANA exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the E_HANABW_13 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of BW 7.5 powered by HANA Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
BW 7.5 powered by HANA questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your BW 7.5 powered by HANA Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full E_HANABW_13 dumps.
BW 7.5 powered by HANA Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, E_HANABW_13 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for BW 7.5 powered by HANA certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual BW 7.5 powered by HANA exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
E_HANABW_13 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
BW 7.5 powered by HANA Sample Questions:
1. Which tool can you use to create a central Composite Provider?
A. SAP BW Data Warehouse Workbench
B. SAP NetWeaver Business Client ? BW Workspace Designer
C. SAP HANA studio ? Eclipse-based BW modeling
D. SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
2. Which types of objects can you view using the SAP HANA Live Browser? (3 Correct)
A. Open ODS views
B. Query views
C. Calculation views
D. Core Data Services views
E. Private views
3. Who is responsible for a powerful design environment to build visually compelling reports without compromising productivity?
A. SAP Crystal Reports
B. Monitoring workspaces
D. Work Space
4. Who is responsible for all the functionality of BWA and High-performance foundation for new SAP applications?
A. SAP BP
B. SAP TERP
C. SAP HANA
5. Who reduced TCO: Fast Implementation and simple Administration (DB) Improved load performance for DSOs?
A. HANA Technology
B. Traditional Technology
C. SPO approach
D. ASD approach
6. Why does SAP recommend using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) real-time replication to SAP Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA? (2 Correct)
A. To replicate SAP data from an SAP Business Suite system instead of using complex extractors
B. To replicate SAP Event Stream Processor data
C. To replicate data from SAP S/4HANA by using CDS views
D. To add delta capabilities where no standard extractor is available
7. You generate a DataStore object (advanced) out of an Open ODS view based on an SAP HANA table with the Generate DataFlow function. Which data load technique is used?
A. InfoPackage without a persistent staging area (PSA)
B. InfoPackage with a persistent staging area (PSA)
C. Data transfer process (DTP) with Real Time Data Acquisition (RDA)
D. Data transfer process (DTP) with direct access
8. Your customer runs SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.4 on SAP HANA and would like to build a BEx Query on top of an existing native SAP HANA calculation view. The query should make use of a master data hierarchy that is already available in SAP BW. What is the recommended approach for this scenario?
A. Create a SAP BusinessObjects BI Universe and copy the hierarchy from SAP BW to the field of the SAP HANA calculation view.
B. Create a VirtualProvider and associate all fields of the SAP HANA view with SAP BW InfoObjects.
C. Create a CompositeProvider in Eclipse and associate the relevant field of the SAP HANA calculation view with the corresponding SAP BW InfoObject.
D. Create a TransientProvider and associate only the relevant field of the SAP HANA calculation view with the corresponding SAP BW InfoObject.
9. Your customer runs SAP BW powered by SAP HANA and would like to build an SAP BW Query on top of an existing native SAP HANA Calculation View. The query should make use of a master data hierarchy that is already available in SAP BW. What is the recommended approach for this scenario?
A. Create an Analytical Index and associate only the relevant field of the SAP HANA Calculation View with the corresponding SAP BW InfoObject.
B. Create a CompositeProvider and associate the relevant field of the SAP HANA Calculation View with the corresponding SAP BW InfoObject.
C. Create an external SAP HANA view for the InfoObject and combine this with the existing SAP HANA Calculation View.
D. Create a VirtualProvider and associate all fields of the SAP HANA Calculation View with SAP BW InfoObjects.
10.Your SAP Business Warehouse (BW) has been migrated to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA successfully. It is your task as application developer to optimize the system and adapt it to SAP HANA as soon as possible. Which options does the BW Migration Cockpit (report ZBW_HANA_MIGRATION_COCKPIT) provide you to for executing this duty? (3 Correct)
A. Switch the SAP BW tables to SAP HANA-optimized column store format.
B. Convert MultiProviders to CompositeProviders.
C. Generate an SAP HANA-optimized SQL DDL for database objects.
D. Find any transformations that are no longer required and potentially retire InfoProviders.
E. Convert InfoCubes into the SAP HANA-optimized version.