FAQ - SAP Certified Associate - Design Thinking
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Associate - Design Thinking Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Design Thinking Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_THINK1_02 exam?
What is the cost of C_THINK1_02 exam or Design Thinking certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Design Thinking exam?
What is the duration of exam C_THINK1_02?
What are the topics covered in exam C_THINK1_02?
- Design Thinking Methodology and Principles, (> 12%) => Describe fundamental Design Thinking principles, overall methodology approach, the history of Design Thinking, and IT relevant areas of application.
- Scoping / Understand, (> 12%) => Understand the purpose of scoping within the Design Thinking methodology; describe best practices methods for scoping and understand how they work.
- Research / Observe, (> 12%) => Understand the purpose of research within the Design Thinking methodology; describe best practices methods for research and understand how they work.
- Synthesis / Define Point-of-View, (> 12%) => Understand the purpose of synthesis within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for synthesis, and understand how they work.
- Post production Facilitation, (> 12%) => Describe and use key Design Thinking workshop facilitation rules, describe how to deal with difficult team situations. Outline the key preparation activities for Design Thinking workshops, describe best practices for debriefing workshop results and drive results towards implementation.
- Ideation, (8% - 12%) => Understand the purpose of ideation within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for ideation, and understand how they work.
- Prototyping, (8% - 12%) => Understand the purpose of prototyping within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for prototyping and understand how they work.
- Validation Implementation, ( 8%) => Explain the purpose of validation within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for validation, and understand how they work.
What books needs to be read for exam C_THINK1_02?
1. THINK1 => Design Thinking for Business Innovation - Live Experience
Where to get Study Material and books for C_THINK1_02?
You can check here Design Thinking books.
In how many languages C_THINK1_02 exam available?
What is the level of Design Thinking exam?
What is the process to register C_THINK1_02 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_THINK1_02 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_THINK1_02 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_THINK1_02 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_THINK1_02 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Design Thinking exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_THINK1_02 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_THINK1_02?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_THINK1_02 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book THINK1 (Design Thinking for Business Innovation - Live Experience)?
- Overview and theoretical Introduction of the Design Thinking topic.
- Working in groups on simulated challenge and going through the whole Design Thinking cycle. During the process many typical Design Thinking technics and methods will be used.
- Scoping: Brain dump of the knowledge of the team members to get a common understanding of the challenge
- Research: Preparation and execution of interviews to gather relevant user data and generating emphatic understanding of the user.
- Synthesis: Communicate the collected data in the team (storytelling), compression of the data with the help of Persona Definitions and Point of View techniques.
- Ideation: Generating solution ideas using various creativity- enhancing techniques (e.g. brainstorming, Remember the Future, etc.).
- Prototyping: Building a "low-fidelity" prototype which addresses the challenge
- Validation: Presentation of the prototype; learning from the feedback
How to get Design Thinking certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_THINK1_02 certification dumps
C_THINK1_02 FAQ | C_THINK1_02 detail | C_THINK1_02 study material | C_THINK1_02 practice tests | C_THINK1_02 sample questions | C_THINK1_02 Pdf dumps