SAP Certified Associate - Design Thinking
Everything you need to know about C_THINK1_02 exam
Official Exam Design Thinking Details
SAP official Design Thinking exam has Code C_THINK1_02. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_THINK1_02 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Design Thinking
- Exam Code: C_THINK1_02
- Pass percentage: 66 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_THINK1_02
The "SAP Certified Associate - Design Thinking" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses required knowledge in the area of the SAP Design Thinking methodology, processes and workshop organization/facilitation for the consultant profile. The candidate should demonstrate the successful use of Design Thinking principles in projects. This certificate builds on the knowledge gained through the related Design Thinking training.
Goals achieved through C_THINK1_02 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_THINK1_02 / Target Audience?
- Solution Architects, Project Leaders, Managers, Application and
- Technical Consultants (generally, all people who work with others to
- solve problems)
- People who would like to run the methodology within their own company
- and act as multiplier there.
C_THINK1_02 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Design Thinking Methodology and Principles, (> 12%) => Describe fundamental Design Thinking principles, overall methodology approach, the history of Design Thinking, and IT relevant areas of application.
- Scoping / Understand, (> 12%) => Understand the purpose of scoping within the Design Thinking methodology; describe best practices methods for scoping and understand how they work.
- Research / Observe, (> 12%) => Understand the purpose of research within the Design Thinking methodology; describe best practices methods for research and understand how they work.
- Synthesis / Define Point-of-View, (> 12%) => Understand the purpose of synthesis within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for synthesis, and understand how they work.
- Post production Facilitation, (> 12%) => Describe and use key Design Thinking workshop facilitation rules, describe how to deal with difficult team situations. Outline the key preparation activities for Design Thinking workshops, describe best practices for debriefing workshop results and drive results towards implementation.
- Ideation, (8% - 12%) => Understand the purpose of ideation within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for ideation, and understand how they work.
- Prototyping, (8% - 12%) => Understand the purpose of prototyping within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for prototyping and understand how they work.
- Validation Implementation, ( 8%) => Explain the purpose of validation within the Design Thinking methodology, describe best practices methods for validation, and understand how they work.
C_THINK1_02 Study guide or how to prepare for C_THINK1_02?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_THINK1_02 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_THINK1_02 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_THINK1_02 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_THINK1_02
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_THINK1_02 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_THINK1_02
If you are not able to pass Design Thinking certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_THINK1_02 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_THINK1_02 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_THINK1_02 Practice Exam
C_THINK1_02 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.