FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Integration Suite Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_CPI_14 exam?
What is the cost of C_CPI_14 exam or SAP Integration Suite certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Integration Suite exam?
What is the duration of exam C_CPI_14?
What are the topics covered in exam C_CPI_14?
- Fundamentals, (> 12%) => Describe SAP Business Technology Platform: features, account types, commercial models. Explain SAP BTP programming models. Describe SAP Integration Suite provisioning and capabilities.
- API Provisioning, (> 12%) => Describe SAP Open Connectors, SAP Integration Suite API management, API Business Hub Enterprise. Connect to third-party software. Create an API proxy. Apply policies.
- Consume and Process APIs, (> 12%) => Create iFlows. Use adapters in iFlows. Explain message conversion in SAP Cloud Integration. Test APIs in SAP API Business Hub.
- Integration Advisor capability within SAP Integration Suite, (> 12%) => Explain Message Implementation Guidelines (MIGs) and Mapping Guidelines (MAGs), mapping proposoals. Describe features of SAP Integration Advisor.
- Model Extensions, (> 12%) => Explain SAP Cloud Integration features and DataStoreOperations. Handle errors in iFlows. Describe trace log levels. Test connectivity.
What books needs to be read for exam C_CPI_14?
1. CLD900 => SAP BTP Integration Suite
Where to get Study Material and books for C_CPI_14?
You can check here SAP Integration Suite books.
In how many languages C_CPI_14 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Integration Suite exam?
What is the process to register C_CPI_14 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_CPI_14 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_CPI_14 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_CPI_14 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_CPI_14 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Integration Suite exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_CPI_14 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_CPI_14?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_CPI_14 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book CLD900 (SAP BTP Integration Suite)?
- Explain the three-layer architecture of SAP Integration Suite
- Prepare your training environment to access the core SAP Integration Suite capabilities
- Describe the SAP Business Technology Platform and its core capabilities
- Describe the three main service planes
- Identify the SAP BTP free offerings
- Access the overview page of all available services
- Differentiate between the two SAP BTP commercial models
- Identify the most suitable SAP BTP environment for a new cloud application project
- Name useful websites for further learning
- API Provisioning
- Explain the principles, components, and capabilities of SAP Integration Suite
- Identify typical uses cases for the SAP Integration Suite
- Describe the features of SAP open connectors
- Create an API based on the Slack account
- Explain the use and benefits of SAP API Management
- Create an enterprise page on SAP API Business Hub
- Consuming and Processing APIs
- Create your first integration package
- Try out the purchase order OData API in SAP API Business Hub
- Consume the purchase order API from SAP API Business Hub
- SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- Work with SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- Create a source MIG (OData) and a target MIG (SOAP)
- Creating a MAG on the previously built MIGs
- Consume SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology artifacts
- Model Extension
- Use the Filter process step and apply groovy scripting within your iFlow
- Write SOAP message into CI data store and call a second iFlow from the main iFlow
- Create an additional iFlow to provide PO notifications via Slack and outbound communication to the SAP API Business Hub enterprise API
- Handle errors within an iFlow by extending it with an exception subprocess
- Deploy and test your integration artifacts
How to get SAP Integration Suite certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_CPI_14 certification dumps
C_CPI_14 FAQ | C_CPI_14 detail | C_CPI_14 study material | C_CPI_14 practice tests | C_CPI_14 sample questions | C_CPI_14 Pdf dumps