SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite
Everything you need to know about C_CPI_14 exam
Official Exam SAP Integration Suite Details
SAP official SAP Integration Suite exam has Code C_CPI_14. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_CPI_14 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite
- Exam Code: C_CPI_14
- Pass percentage: 68 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English, Portuguese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_CPI_14
The "SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP Integration Suite profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained through a related SAP training.
Please note that all existing SAP Cloud Platform services are renamed the SAP brand.
On the product level, the SAP Cloud Platform services are organized into two suites, renamed to:
SAP Integration Suite and SAP Extension Suite
For more information about SAP BTP please check here:
Goals achieved through C_CPI_14 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_CPI_14 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Development Consultant
- Industry/Business Analyst Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Super/Key/Power User
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
C_CPI_14 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Fundamentals, (> 12%) => Describe SAP Business Technology Platform: features, account types, commercial models. Explain SAP BTP programming models. Describe SAP Integration Suite provisioning and capabilities.
- API Provisioning, (> 12%) => Describe SAP Open Connectors, SAP Integration Suite API management, API Business Hub Enterprise. Connect to third-party software. Create an API proxy. Apply policies.
- Consume and Process APIs, (> 12%) => Create iFlows. Use adapters in iFlows. Explain message conversion in SAP Cloud Integration. Test APIs in SAP API Business Hub.
- Integration Advisor capability within SAP Integration Suite, (> 12%) => Explain Message Implementation Guidelines (MIGs) and Mapping Guidelines (MAGs), mapping proposoals. Describe features of SAP Integration Advisor.
- Model Extensions, (> 12%) => Explain SAP Cloud Integration features and DataStoreOperations. Handle errors in iFlows. Describe trace log levels. Test connectivity.
C_CPI_14 Study guide or how to prepare for C_CPI_14?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_CPI_14 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_CPI_14 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_CPI_14 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_CPI_14
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_CPI_14 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_CPI_14
If you are not able to pass SAP Integration Suite certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_CPI_14 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_CPI_14 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_CPI_14 Practice Exam
C_CPI_14 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_CPI_14 FAQ | C_CPI_14 detail | C_CPI_14 study material | C_CPI_14 practice tests | C_CPI_14 sample questions | C_CPI_14 Pdf dumps