SAP Integration Suite Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Integration Suite exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_CPI_15 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Integration Suite Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Integration Suite questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Integration Suite Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_CPI_15 dumps.
SAP Integration Suite Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_CPI_15 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Integration Suite certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Integration Suite exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_CPI_15 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Integration Suite Sample Questions:
1. In SAP Cloud Integration, which decoding schemes are available to decode a message? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. CNN-based Decoder
B. QC-MDPC Decoding
C. GZIP Decompression
D. Base64 Decoder
2. You want to create an API Proxy for a third-party API but cannot discover any API in the dialog. Which of the following steps might you have forgotten?
A. Add an API Provider for Cloud Integration.
B. Add an API Provider for SAP Open Connectors.
C. Create a Product for the required API.
D. Create an API Key policy.
3. What can you map with the message mapping transformer?
A. Input to output message structures
B. Properties to messages
C. XSLT to JSON format
D. Input to output message encoding
4. What happens to the log level of an iFlow when this iFlow is deleted from the system?
A. The log level is set to None.
B. The log level is removed.
C. The log level is kept.
D. The log level is set to the default value.
5. In SAP Cloud Integration, which iFlow element can use a namespace?
6. Which of the following describe the functionality of a polling sender adapter? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. Non-configurable execution schedule
B. Only one execution at a time
C. Multiple executions at a time
D. Configurable execution schedule
7. Which of the following hyperscalers run SAP Business Technology Platform? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question
A. Amazon Web Services
B. Microsoft Azure
C. IBM Cloud
8. What is the main feature of the Low/No-Code programming model in SAP Business Technology Platform?
A. Using APIs and special libraries for easier and more secure programming
B. Working with all known cloud patterns
C. Working graphically
9. What does the "Out-of-the-box integration" principle of the SAP Integration Suite mean?
A. SAP software by default supports integrations to other SAP software.
B. SAP's integration technology portfolio covers all kinds of integration.
C. SAP software by default supports any third-party integration.
10. Which of the following is a valid sequence of activities in SAP Integration Suite?
A. Connect third-party API in API Management. Make API accessible in Integration Advisor. Use API in iFlow in SAP Open Connectors
B. Connect third-party API in SAP Open Connectors. Make API accessible in API Management. Use API in iFlow in Cloud Integration
C. Connect third-party API in Cloud Integration. Make API accessible in SAP Open Connectors. Use API in iFlow in API Management