Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance Demo Questions
When you're studying for Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the P_S4FIN_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full P_S4FIN_2021 dumps.
Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, P_S4FIN_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
P_S4FIN_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Financials in S4hana for ERP Finance Sample Questions:
1. Your customer has an SAP ERP system with classic G/L accounting and wants to convert to SAP S/4HANA as soon as possible during the current fiscal year. Which limitations apply in SAP S/4HANA? (3 Correct)
A. You must use accounts approach to parallel valuation.
B. You cannot configure and activate document splitting.
C. You cannot continue to use the consolidation staging ledger.
D. You must configure profit center and segment accounting.
E. You must define valuation areas for foreign currency valuation.
2. Your customer has created a custom ABAP report in an SAP ERP system based on totals table GLT0. How is this totals table treated in SAP S/4HANA to safeguard custom ABAP reporting programs?
A. The content of the table is deleted, and a compatibility view is generated.
B. The balances of the table are posted as additional line items in the universal journal.
C. The entries of the table are converted into column store
D. The table is treated as a transient provider using BW query functionality.
3. Your customer is implementing a new installation of SAP S/4HANA. Which of the following technical components must be installed?
A. SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
B. SAP NetWeaver Application Server
C. SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for SAP S/4HANA
D. SAP S/4HANA, embedded Business Warehouse
4. Your customer uses classic G/L and asks for possibilities to implement new functionalities. What functionality can be activated during the conversion?
A. Account-based CO-PA
B. Document splitting
C. Additional FI currency
D. Transfer prices
5. Your customer uses SAP ERP on any database with EHP 8, classic G/L with accounts approach, and more than 10 years’ worth of data. What can you do in separate projects before the SAP S/4HANA conversion to reduce the complexity of your conversion project? (2 Correct)
A. Launch customer-vendor integration for the business partner.
B. Adopt new Asset Accounting.
C. Implement an archiving project.
D. Create a backup.
6. Your customer wants a new ERP solution and is looking at the SAP S/4HANA software. The customer has a skilled in-house IT team that they want to upskill and keep moving the forward. They want maintain a filly customizable solution without completely disrupting their current processes. Which SAP S/4HANA solution will you propose?
A. Private cloud
D. Public cloud
7. Your customer wants to convert their SAP ERP classic general ledger to SAP S/4HANA. What system configuration options are available for the customer within the converted system? (2 Correct)
A. Implementation of chart of accounts conversion
B. Implementation of additional ledgers for parallel accounting
C. Implementation of document splitting
D. Implementation of additional currency type
8. Your customer's company code is assigned to a chart of depreciation with three depreciation areas that post in real time. Last year, your customer acquired an asset that was only capitalized In two of the depredation areas this year you post an integrated asset sale to a customer for this asset. How many documents are generated during the sale posting?
9. Your system currently does NOT use business partners (BP). The master data for suppliers and vendors and the defined account groups are NOT connected and are handled by separate departments. When preparing for integration, what do you have to create?
A. Create a BP type for each industry category in the customer/vendor accounts.
B. Create a BP role for each customer and vendor account group.
C. Create a BP category for each legal form maintained for customers/vendors.
D. Create a BP grouping for each customer and vendor account group.
10. The screenshot displays how the depreciation areas of a chart of depreciation post, to the G/L By looking at the screenshot what can you learn about the company code and ledger configuration? Please choose the correct answer.
A. There are two currency types assigned to the company code.
B. There is one extension ledger assigned to the leading ledger.
C. There are no more than two ledger groups defined for the company code
D. There are two ledgers posted during transaction processing.