S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing Demo Questions
When you're studying for S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TS422_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TS422_2021 dumps.
S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TS422_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TS422_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S4 Production Planning and Manufacturing Sample Questions:
1. You have maintained the parameters for simple discontinuation in the material master of a component. Which business process will be affected if the available stock is zero and the discontinuation date is in the past?
A. Production order release
C. Material requirements planning
2. You need to model goods receipt processing time in Detailed Scheduling. Which modelling options do you have? (2 Correct)
A. Model a handling resource in the location master and goods receipt time in the mater all master.
B. Model a separate resource in the production data structure.
C. Model a transportation resource in the location master.
D. Model a resource inbound in the location master.
3. You produce your material based on a forecast derived from historical sales and expect it to be in inventory when your customer orders. If customers order more that the forecasted quantity, you want to increase production to try to meet the extra demand. Which is the appropriate planning strategy to use?
A. 50 - Planning without final assembly
B. 20 - Make to order production
C. 40 - Planning with-final-assembly
D. 10 - Anonymous make-to-stock
4. You use planning strategy Finite Scheduling - with Reverse and want to allow scheduling in the past. How can you achieve this?
A. Specify a negative planning horizon in the strategy profile.
B. Specify a positive offset time in the strategy profile.
C. Specify a positive planning horizon in the strategy profile.
D. Specify a negative offset time in the strategy profile.
5. You want to create a production order from a planned order. What methods could you use? (2 Correct)
A. Full conversion
B. Individual conversion
C. Order release
D. Partial conversion
6. You want to insert an operation at a certain t me on a work center. The planning direction is forward. The desired dispatching time coincides with an operation that has previously been dispatched. How does the insertion take place?
A. The new operation is inserted at the desired time the previously dispatched operation is moved backward.
B. The new operation is inserted at the desired time; the previously dispatched operation is moved forward.
C. The previously dispatched operation stays assist the new operation is inserted before the dispatched operation.
D. The previously dispatched operation stays as is the new operation is inserted after the dispatched operation.
7. You want to integrate an existing planned order into Advanced Production Planning. Which report do you use?
8. You want to perform capacity availability checks on your production orders. What must be set for this to occur? (2 Correct)
A. Checking rule and group must be assigned.
B. Checking control must have an overall profile assigned in customizing.
C. PRT Availability check must be set.
D. Indicator Relevant for finite scheduling must be set
9. You want to reduce planning efforts for B/C materials. Which planning procedure do you recommend?
A. Forecast planning
B. Manual planning without check
C. Material requirements planning
D. Consumption-based planning
10.You want to represent setup time as a graphical object in the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board. Which actions are needed? (2 Correct)
A. Create and assign a setup matrix with setup transition time to the resource
B. Create and assign a new graphical object for setup time in the planning board.
C. Create and assign setup group/setup keys in the production data structure.
D. Run setup minimization heuristics or optimizer.