S/4HANA Management Accounting Demo Questions
When you're studying for S/4HANA Management Accounting exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TS4CO_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S/4HANA Management Accounting Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S/4HANA Management Accounting questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S/4HANA Management Accounting Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TS4CO_2021 dumps.
S/4HANA Management Accounting Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TS4CO_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S/4HANA Management Accounting certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S/4HANA Management Accounting exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TS4CO_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S/4HANA Management Accounting Sample Questions:
1. You want to run an assessment cycle in Profitability Analysis to allocate cost center costs during period-end closing for your organization. Which of the following objects is part of the assessment cycle?
B. PA transfer structure
C. Tracing factor
D. Cycle iteration
2. You want to set up budget availability control for your projects and internal orders. What can you check using budget availability control? (2 Correct)
A. The availability of funds using the overall plan value
B. The availability of funds on period level
C. The availability of funds in object currency
D. The availability of funds according to tolerance limits
3. You want to set up integrated planning for your internal orders. What do you need to do? (2 Correct)
A. Set the relevant indicator in the controlling area.
B. Set the relevant indicators in the CO version.
C. Set the relevant indicator in the planning profile of the order type.
D. Set the relevant indicator in the internal order master record.
4. You want to settle primary cost elements and secondary cost elements to different receivers. What do you use?
A. Allocation structure
B. Overhead structure
C. Source structure
D. PA transfer structure
5. You want to understand why costs are collected on the sales order item level. What do you need to check in the configuration? (3 Correct)
A. Costing type
B. Valuation variant
C. Requirements class
D. Account assignment category
E. Requirement type
6. You want to use a template for activity and process assignment to your material cost estimate. What do you need to do?
A. Assign a template directly to costing view 1 of the material master record
B. Use the costing sheet of the costing view 1 in the template determination table
C. Assign a template to an operation in the routing of the material
D. Use the template allocation function in the material cost estimate and the costing run
7. You want to use a template to consider overhead during product costing. How do you assign the template to your material?
A. Using a special procurement type and an overhead group
B. Using an origin group and an overhead group
C. Using a profit center and an overhead key
D. Using an overhead group and an overhead key
8. You would like to allocate primary and secondary costs from a cost center to another cost center. Which allocation method will you use?
A. Periodic reposting
D. Indirect activity allocation
9. Your customer defined one distribution cycle in SAP S/4HANA. You need to define a new distribution cycle. How can you ensure the new cycle is executed only after the existing one is completed?
A. Assign both cycles to the same cycle run group
B. Select iteration in the cycle header of the new cycle
C. Select iteration in the cycle header of both cycles
D. Assign each cycle to a different cycle run group
10.Your customer uses account-based CO-PA. Which sales documents create an account-based CO-PA line item for each standard ledger in the universal journal table in SAP S/4HANA 1809? (2 Correct)
A. Goods issue
B. Sales order
D. Goods receipt