Sales and Distribution ERP 6 Demo Questions
When you're studying for Sales and Distribution ERP 6 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TSCM62_67 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Sales and Distribution ERP 6 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Sales and Distribution ERP 6 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Sales and Distribution ERP 6 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TSCM62_67 dumps.
Sales and Distribution ERP 6 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TSCM62_67 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Sales and Distribution ERP 6 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Sales and Distribution ERP 6 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TSCM62_67 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Sales and Distribution ERP 6 Sample Questions:
1. You have maintained condition records for a sales promotion discount (ZA00) for customer TL67A01 who has been assigned to price group 02 (occasional buyer). If multiple discounts are found for ZA00, only the best condition should be active. In which of the following ways do you implement this business requirement?
A. Assign a condition exclusion group to the condition type and use the respective requirement within the pricing procedure to check this setting.
B. Delete the exclusive condition access indicator in the access sequence used for the sales promotion discount (ZA00), then create and assign the respective condition exclusion procedure.
C. Maintain the best condition indicator within both condition records and assign the exclusive flag to the condition type itself.
D. Maintain the exclusive indicator for the sales promotion discount (ZA00) within the pricing procedure and implement the respective condition exclusion.
2. You have set up condition type K029 as a gross-weight-calculated discount based on the material group. You now want to implement this for ordered materials belonging to the same material group. The system should accumulate the gross weight of the items to determine the scale rate. For the required weight accumulation, which of the following must you use for condition type K029?
A. Condition supplements
B. Group condition
C. Scale formula
D. Scale basis
3. You have set up the condition type K029 as a gross weight-calculated discount based on the material group. You now want to implement this for ordered materials belonging to the same material group. The system should accumulate the gross weight of the items to determine the scale rate. For the required weight accumulation, what function should be used for condition type K029?
A. Structure condition
B. Group condition
C. Scale basis
D. Condition supplements
4. You issue goods from a warehouse to a customer. What system responses accompany this process?(Choose three)
A. After the post goods issue process is initiated, the system can begin to pack the materials.
B. The post goods issue process is executed with reference to the respective sales order.
C. The post goods issue process leads to a change in value of the corresponding stock accounts in accounting.
D. The post goods issue process reduces the stock level
E. The post goods issue process reduces the corresponding requirements in materials planning.
5. You manually change the item category of a quotation item and create a subsequent sales order. You do not want the item category in the sales order to be determined automatically. How can you achieve this?
A. Maintain a default item category in the copy control.
B. Choose ‘reference mandatory’ in the quotation type.
C. Define an item category usage for the item category determination.
D. Enter an alternative item category in the sales order type.
6. You receive a request that the system be able to search for available quotations automatically for customers when sales order items are entered. Which of the following settings must you choose to allow this to happen?
A. The completion rule must be set accordingly in the item category of the quotation.
B. The field reference document number must be listed in the incompleteness procedure of the sales order item category.
C. The quotation messages function must be set in the sales order document type.
D. The quotation messages function must be set in the quotation sales document type.
7. You save a billing document for an invoice. What happens? (2 answers)
A. The account receivable is posted
B. The accounting document is given the status “cleared”
C. The goods issue is posted
D. The document flow is updated
8. You want to adjust an output in the order-to-cash part of your business. Which of the following do you have to consider when you make the change?(Choose two)
A. The access sequence of the output determination procedure defines which document data is shown in the output presentation.
B. Each output type can have only one transmission medium assigned to it.
C. You must enhance the form that is assigned to the output type if you want to include new document fields in an output.
D. The permitted transmission mediums are assigned to the output type in Customizing.
9. You want to be able to maintain a new partner function in the customer master record and have it copied as a proposal to the sales order. How do you achieve this? (2 answers)
A. Include the new partner function in the relevant copy control from the customer master data to sales documents.
B. Include the new partner function in the partner determination procedure of the relevant account group.
C. Mark the new partner function as relevant for sales documents and customer master records.
D. Ensure that the customer master is the source for the new partner function in the sales order
10.You want to combine items from different sales orders into one delivery document. Which common characteristics are required? (2 answers)
A. Payment terms
B. Order type
C. Shipping point
D. Ship-to party