SAP Access Control 12.0 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Access Control 12.0 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_GRCAC_13 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Access Control 12.0 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Access Control 12.0 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Access Control 12.0 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_GRCAC_13 dumps.
SAP Access Control 12.0 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_GRCAC_13 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Access Control 12.0 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Access Control 12.0 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_GRCAC_13 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Access Control 12.0 Sample Questions:
1. You have updated authorization data for your roles in the target system using PFCG. You now want to synchronize the authorization data in Business Role Management without changing the existing role attributes. How do you accomplish this?
A. Use the Role Import template.
B. Use the Role Mass Update function.
C. Use the Role Mining function.
D. Use the Mass Role Generation function.
2. For which of the following objects can you create an access request? (3 correct)
E. Organizational Unit
3. You want to create an agent in MSMP Workflow based on a user group. Which of the following user groups can you use to define the agent?
A. User group assignment on the SU01 Logon Data tab
B. User group assignment on the SU01 Groups tab
C. User group configured as an Access Control (AC) custom user group
4. What information must you specify first when you copy a user access request?
A. User ID
B. System ID
D. Request number
5. You are tasked with configuring SAP Access Control to retrieve user and authentication information. SAP Access Control supports connector configuration for which of the following functions? (3 correct)
A. User Search Data Source
B. User Detail Data Source
C. End User Verification
D. User Identity Federation
E. User Identity Management
6. Which of the following are prerequisites for implementing Emergency Access Management? (2 correct)
A. Users and roles that are used for firefighting activities have been created for the SAP Access Control V D system
B. The repository object sync must be completed.
C. Implementation of a user exit on the SAP Access Control system to prevent direct logon with the Firefighter ID
D. Users and roles that are used for firefighting activities have been created in the target system
7. Which of the following are rule types used in MSMP workflow? (3 correct)
A. Web Service rule
B. ABAP Class-Based rule
C. Function Module-Based rule
D. BRFplus rule
E. ABAP User Exit-Based rule
8. When is it necessary to define subsequent connectors?
A. When you plan to configure multiple data sources for user authentication
B. When implementing Business Role Management landscape
C. When you are configuring HR triggers
D. When a connector needs to trigger another connector
9. What information is available in the audit trail log for access rules? (2 correct) (2 correct)
A. Which terminal ID the change was made from
B. When the change was made
C. Who made the change
D. Who approved the change
10.You want to create a transportable BRFplus Routing Rule for MSMP Process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST using transaction GRFNMW_DEV_RULES. What must be done in order for your rule to be transportable?
A. You must assign a package to the Application after you generate the rule.
B. You must assign a package to the Function after you generate the rule.
C. You must assign a package to the Application before you generate the rule.
D. You must assign a package to the Function before you generate the rule.