SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_ARCIG_2308 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration Gateway Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_ARCIG_2308 dumps.
SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_ARCIG_2308 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_ARCIG_2308 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network Sample Questions:
1. Your customer has a multi-variant Ariba Procure-to-Pay realm with Federated Process Control. Where do you load the data for master data integration?
A. Load site-specific data into the parent site and the enterprise-wide data into the child sites
B. Load enterprise-wide data and site-specific data into the parent site
C. Load enterprise-wide data and site-specific data into the child sites
D. Load enterprise-wide data into the parent site and the site-specific data into the child sites
2. Your customer has a procurement realm and a contract management realm. You need to give business users access to procurement and contract management features after suite integration. Which prerequisite is required?
A. Users in both realm must be reloaded
B. Password for the user must be regenerated
C. Respective groups must be assigned to users
D. Single sign-on must be enabled
3. Your customer has a suite integrated environment. Single sign-on is NOT enabled and the sourcing users CANNOT access SAP Ariba. What actions do you perform initially? (2 correct)
A. Regenerate passwords for all sourcing users
B. Reload users in sourcing
C. Create partitioned users in procurement
D. Assign the correct Password Adapter to sourcing users
4. Your customer has a suite-integrated instance. What happens in Ariba Sourcing when updates are applied to shared data?
A. Supplier locations in procurement are replicated in Ariba Sourcing
B. ERP commodity codes are always replicated in Ariba Sourcing
C. Payment terms are always replicated in Ariba Sourcing
D. Commodity codes in procurement are automatically replicated in Ariba Sourcing
5. Your customer has multiple SAP ERP systems and wants to integrate then with a single Ariba Network buyer account. What must the customer do?
A. Enable a separate integration adapter for each SAP ERP system
B. Create one system ID in the Ariba Network for all SAP ERP systems
C. Define an endpoint in the Ariba Network with the SAP ERP URL
D. Create a separate system ID in the Ariba Network for each SAP ERP system
6. Your customer integrated Ariba Sourcing with the Ariba Network to send awards to SAP ERP. How does the Ariba Network transit the sourcing award data to SAP ERP?
A. The Ariba Network adds line item information in the award and releases it to SAP ERP
B. The Ariba Network sends the award to Ariba Procure-to-Pay, which routes the award to SAP ERP
C. The Ariba Network adds the award to the Pending Queue, from which it is pulled and routed to SAP ERP
D. The Ariba Network runs the Ariba Sourcing Award Validation program and sends the status back to Ariba Sourcing. Then, this award is sent directly to SAP ERP
7. Your customer is on SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) EhP3 or below and would like to adopt the Sourcing Contract Services feature. Which Ariba add-on software components should you download from the SAP Service Marketplace?
8. Your customer needs a full process overview of suite integration. Which teams do you collaborate with? (2 correct)
A. SAP Ariba support team
B. SAP Ariba sourcing team
C. SAP Ariba procurement team
D. Ariba Network team
9. Your customer wants to integrate SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) and Ariba Procurement Content (APC) to access catalog stored in the APC. What standard do you sue for this type of integration?
10.Your customer’s business user could create analytical reports before suite integration. After suite integration, this user CANNOT create these reports anymore. What action do you perform first?
A. Check if the user has the Report User group assigned
B. Rerun the Data Integrate task
C. Regenerate the password for the user
D. Update the reporting dashboard