SAP Business One Release 10.0 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Business One Release 10.0 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TB1200_10 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Business One Release 10.0 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Business One Release 10.0 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Business One Release 10.0 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TB1200_10 dumps.
SAP Business One Release 10.0 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TB1200_10 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Business One Release 10.0 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Business One Release 10.0 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TB1200_10 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Business One Release 10.0 Sample Questions:
1. One of the items you manage in your warehouse fell and broke so you throw it away. What document should you add to record the removal of the Item from the inventory?
B. Goods Issue
C. Goods Return
D. Inventory Transfer
2. A manager would like to measure compliance for on-time delivery at a glance. When the percentage is too low. the manager would like to drill down to view real-time statistics for deliveries, returns, and average time for order fulfillment. What would you recommend?
A. A key performance indicator with an action to open an advanced dashboard
B. A pervasive dashboard with actions to open additional pervasive dashboards
C. An advanced dashboard in his cockpit
3. Which of the following documents Increases the in-stock level of an Item? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Goods Receipt
B. Goods Receipt PO
C. Reserve Invoice
E. Goods Return
4. What does the system create automatically when you add a new cost center?
A. Sort Code
C. Distribution rule
D. G/L account
5. Query Manager allows you to save user queries in categories. What is the purpose of a category? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Allows you to schedule the running of queries by category
B. Enables the query to be saved and printed as a report
C. Controls access to the saved user query
D. Groups similar types of user queries
6. You are browsing documents and encounter a document with the status Draft for Document Update [Pending]. What does this mean in the context of an approval process?
A. Document was approved but has not yet been saved by the originator
B. A document with status Draft for Document Update was approved and can now be added by the originator
C. Document in approval process was canceled by the originator and now cannot be added or updated
D. Originator has made a change to a document and document now meets criteria for an approval
7. You created sales quotations for three leads. One of the quotations was accepted with the condition that delivery be made today. What action do you need to take before you can create a delivery document for this sales quotation?
A. Copy the sales quotation to a sales order
B. Convert Qle lead to a customer
C. Change the status of the sales quotation
D. Perform an availability check
8. Your customer offers promotion codes to certain customers. You define a user-defined table to hold the promotion code information. The marketing director needs to maintain and update the table using an easy to find menu in the system. What do you recommend?
A. User-defined Values
B. User-defined Object
C. User-defined Field
9. You post a goods receipt PO (GRPO). There is NO purchase order to reference. How will the GRPO affect inventory levels? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Increases the committed quantity
B. Increases the in-stock quantity
C. Decreases the ordered quantity
D. Increases the quantity available to promise