SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the P_C4H340_24 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Commerce Cloud Developer questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full P_C4H340_24 dumps.
SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, P_C4H340_24 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
P_C4H340_24 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Sample Questions:
1. What do you need to know about search profiles? (Choose 2)
A. Search profiles are catalog aware and can be merged together
B. Search profiles can be configured in SmartEdit
C. A search profile can contain only one boost rule
D. A single search profile can have different configurations
2. What out-of-the-box changes can occur in the Telco accelerator when a bundle component is added to a customer's cart? (Choose 3)
A. Other bundle components become available
B. Additional bundle products or services are automatically added to the cart
C. A customer becomes eligible for one or more promotions
D. The prices of other bundle components change
E. The bundle product image is updated
3. You want to create a new search profile. Which out-of-the-box functionalities are available? (3)
A. Create new index properties
B. Configure boost rules
C. Create and define facets
D. Promote or exclude individual or multiple items
E. Create a boost rule for an individual item
4. What information is mandatory when you create a new product?(Choose 2)
A. Article number
C. Catalog version
D. Online from
5. Why might you use an ImpEx script? (Choose 3)
A. To set up user groups and access rights
B. To import a specificset of product data using a cron job
C. To migrate data from a testing environment to a quality assurance environment
D. To install AddOns
E. To make changes to the items.xml file
6. What catalog versions are provided out-of-the-box for each catalog in SAP Commerce?
A. One staged catalog version and multiple online catalog versions
B. Multiple staged catalog versions and multiple online catalog versions
C. One staged catalog version andone online catalog version
D. Multiple staged catalog versions and one online catalog version
7. A customer describes the relationship between their products, orders and customers. What UML diagram do you use to represent this?
A. State diagram
B. Use case diagram
C. Class diagram
D. Data flow diagram
8. You are tasked with defining non-functional requirements. Which of the following requirements would you classify as non-functional? (Choose 3)
A. Team management
9. What does the fraud detection module provide out-of-the-box? (Choose 2)
A. Essential fraud checks conducted by the internal fraud service
B. A sample/mockup implementation based on a fraud symptom detection
C. If an order is identified as fraud, it is rejected automatically and marked as cancelled
D. A storefront interface for customers to see the reason that their order is judged fraudulent
10. You want to acid changeable product attributes which are NOT used in the business logic. How would you do this?
A. By customizing the standard type system
B. By creating product categories and feature lists
C. By creating classifying categories and feature lists
D. By extending the type system